Imperfect Love (a harry styles fanfiction)

This is Imperfect love- I can guarantee you there will be a second story. I hope you enjoy it <3

-B&J

(Scarlett's P.O.V)

As I sat there thinking about all of the memories I had with him I couldn't help but picture the one wedding we would have in the future. I know it sounds cheesy to think about something like that when I'm only at the age of 19 but I love him. And I have since 7th grade when we first met.

(Flashback)

"Scarlett!" My best friend Sophie scream. "Soph!!" I replied. We had just gotten back from Christmas break. Sophie came running over "Guess what my parents got me for christmas."

"Omg what??" I attentively replied.

"They got me tickets to see Justin Bieber in concert!" she scream

"Ughhh really your so lucky."

"I know right, so what did your mom get you" she replied

"She didn't get me anything, she couldn't afford anything."

"Aww I'm sorry" she said "But at least you got to spend christmas with her"

"About that she was actually working all night, I had to spend christmas with my grandparents in Atylanta"

"Oh" Was all she said, it looked like she was going to say something else but the bell rang.

"See you later soph I got to go to class" I said while I was running down the hall. I didn't want to be late to class.

------------

School was finally over, I didn't want to go home but I had nowhere else to go. When I got home I realized my mom was home. Oh no that's not good, it probably means that she didn't get the job she applied for and went and got drunk. I got my keys out of my bag and opened the door, the next thing I saw was my mom lying on the couch half asleep. I tried to walk to my room with out getting noticed. But the next thing I know she's running towards me, I didn't know what to do my mom never did things like this. I tried turning around but she cough my arm. Then she slapped me across the face, it stung so badly. I could not belive what was happening my mom never did anything like that, the interview must have gone really, really bad, the last time she did that was the day my dad got in a car crash and fell into a coma. She losened the grip on my arm, in that second I turned around and ran.

"Scarlett you come back here right now". I ran and ran untill I reached the park and I sat down on the bench. I finally realized what had happened my dad had just died, that was why she was acting like that. I couldn't believe it, he was gone. I let the tears fall from my eyes and stream down my face.

"Scarlett? is that you" someoone said. I looked up soon realized who was standing right there in front of me. It was him. Nathan the most popular guy in school and the guy I have liked since the 6th grade.

(End of flashback)

Ever since that day Nathan was always there for me. Since then we have been dating for 6 years and I love him more than I could explain myself.

There was something about the way his brown locks flew over one another or his dazzling brown eyes that made me fall in love with him each second of everyday.

--------

I was soon snapped back to reality when the door knob of my dorm room was twisting.

And in came a smiley Rachel.

Rachel. She was my dorm roommate. And also my best friend. I could not help but feel jealous of her looks, her long brown hair caressing her shoulders or her beautiful blue eyes. She always said it was her best feature and she wasn't wrong.

"Scar" she said snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah sorry I- I just- I was thinking" I said.

"I could tell. You have been doing a lot of that lately haven't you" she surprised me by saying. She knows I think a lot. About everything really.

"Well there is a lot to think about. We have some big exams coming up" the way her eyes shot up from looking out the window made me realize she forgot.

"Shit I forgot about all of that. Well I need to study my ass of now." She said running to her bed to grab her books and join me on the couch.

------

After about 2 hours of studying we got a nock on the door. I jumped up hoping it was who I wanted to see.

I was right. Nathan.

He walked up to me and have me a passionate kiss that lasted for a while. Until of course Rachel had to say something.

"Uh. If you don't mind could you guys have a make out session some where else?" She said. I giggled before I looked back at Nathan who was also laughing at her attempt to sound bossy.

"Hey Rachel. Sorry about that didn't see you there"

Rachel just rolled her eyes playfully and mumbled something so unclear that it was hard to understand. It sounded like she said " screw couples" but I was not quite sure.

-------

It was around 10:00 when Nathan decided he should go because it was Sunday and all, and we had classes tomorrow. So I gave him a quick goodbye kiss and shut the door when I saw him half way down the hall.

I turned around too look at Rachel who had already brushed her teeth and fell on to her bed tucking herself up in her blankets. I brushed my teeth and laid down on my bed across from hers. I soon dozed off to sleep with all my thoughts revolving around Nathan.

-Ok well that was my first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. There is a lot more to come. Stay tuned for the next update please <3 thanks guys - B&J