- 2 elastic bands
1. Comb you hair out so it is easier to braid.
2. From the front of one side of your head, take a portion of your hair and split it in 3's
3. Take the middle strand over the left strand.
4. Take the new middle strand over the right strand.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for 2 more times
6. Before you take the middle strand over the left strand add hair to the left strand.
7. Add some hair to the right strand as well before taking the middle strand over the right strand
8. Repeat the steps 6 and 7 till you reach the end of your head.
9. Now, regular braid your hair till the end[steps 3 and 4 do not add hair] and end it with an elastic band.
10. Put all your hair together and tie it off with another elastic band
11. Take out the braid's elastic band after it is tied all together.
12. OPTIONAL: add a bow on the top of your ponytail.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!
If it was confusing look in the picture up top!
QUESTION: Are you readers girls or boys? Comment down below!
DEDICATION: Multi-Gamer10 Thanks for the votes