18 ➸ star bright

I'll be honest, I didn't love Abraham as much as I loved Glenn.... but still he deserves appreciation. Especially the famous lines that were said throughout the show.  Enjoy!

  Enjoy!

  ➸  

Looking up at the sky, Nora had Mr. Fluffy asleep on her lap while trying to point out the different constellations in the sky. There's nothing better else to do, and everyone was either asleep or working a night shift. Earlier, Nora was helping Maggie with the plant tending, but Maggie told her to go home and get some sleep.

She couldn't go back to the house yet, she needed some fresh air and get away from people for a little while. She remembers always sitting on field of grass with her sisters, and pointing up at the stars. Those were the memories that she'll never want to forget, ever, she can't make new ones with her whole family. The best for her was to keep a hold of the ones that were in the past that were memorable. 

After her breakdown in front of her uncle earlier, she has been avoiding him for the longest time. After finding out that her father had died, and her Uncle had to hear from her. She knew it was bad to ignore him after thinking he was dead for six years.

Now that she thinks about it; how did he get here in the first place? No body knows this place unless the recruiters invite you in, or they've been plotting to ambush this place.

Nora saw Maggie and Glenn run by her, to the sound that was heard from the house down the street. Nora picked up Mr. Fluffy, and jogged her way over there. She followed behind Abraham into the house, and saw a man who looked like Jesus. All she wanted to do was laugh.

Nora sat down at the table in her designated spot since she got into the room. With Mr. Fluffy in her arms she sat next to Carl, placing her journal onto the table. The two of them exchanged a quiet "hello" before tuning into the conversation. As the adults talked about a trading agreement that could take place, and all the boring stuff. 

While she tuned into some of the conversation, she was petting Mr. Fluffy as if it was a habit that has grown on her. It was like the same situation with her uncle; she had good and bad feelings about this guy that looks like Jesus, and she was guessing that was his name. 

The guy started to explain what type of community that he lived in, and what he does for the community. Now that she thinks about it, they've never had a person who did compromises. The reason for that was no body knew there were other groups out there. 

"Wait, you're looking for more settlements. You mean you're already trading with other groups?"

"Your world's about to get a whole lot bigger."

  ➸ 

Nora was filling the RV with gas, well more like helping Carl because she didn't really understand it at first. It was just like pumping gas into a car, but manually. It amazes her that she has learned a lot from the past year about survival tips, and obviously, put gas into a truck. 

Everyone was putting supplies into the truck to get ready to go. Nora wanted to go, but Maggie said she needed her to watch the plants for her and tend to them. She even begged Glenn to let her go, but boy, aren't they very hard to persuade. 

"Hey, Mr. Rick," Nora greeted but then fixed her self quickly. "I mean, Rick."

"Nora." 

As she put the lid on the gas-filling-thingy-ma-giggy, she couldn't help but to listen to the conversation that was happening right next to her. She smiled so big, that her cheek muscle were going to be crying in pain. 

"You mean, my ship is canon! Yes, I've been waiting for this to happen!"

Carl and Mr. Rick looked at Nora with confusion in their eyes, like "what on earth are you talking about" look. Nora cleared her throat and continued to do what she was doing, trying so hard not to laugh at herself. 

Nora stood up with the gas-filling-thingy-ma-giggy in her hands, and stood next to Carl waiting to continue to help before they went on their way. Mr. Rick was telling them to get their stuff, but Nora quickly told him she had to watch the plants for Maggie and report to her about it. 

"No, I'm not coming. A kid with a messed up face probably wouldn't make a good first impression anyway."

Nora started to feel a little down, She thought it shouldn't matter what you look like. She's seen people with their part of their arm missing, she's guessing it's different for any other part of your body to be messed up. 

Mr. Rick had the same expression as Nora, but his was more subtle than her's. They traded between Judith and the gas-filling-thingy-ma-giggy. Nora moved to stand on the porch steps watching them off. She really hopes that the place that Jesus guy mention is what he says it is. 

Carl went to walk past her, she stopped him and did what she wouldn't think of doing to a boy in 50 million years. She gave him a small kiss on the lips. It shocked her more than it did him, since she was very shy about things like that. 

"You're still the same to me, and nothing will change that. If you loose an arm, or a leg, you would still be the same Carl to me. Besides, you still have a pretty blue eye, and in my mind that's pretty to me."

With that she let go and walked away down the road, ready to tend to the plants. 

    ➸ 

A/N: I hope this was good, because it took me awhile to figure out an idea for this part. I'll still try to update regularly, but school gets the best of all of us. I changed the cover again, I like new stuff and they inspire me to do it. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Bye!

 Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Bye!

  ❤ ❤❤