"You trying to get somebody fucked up tonight aren't you?" I whispered in his ear and I could feel his dick starting to grow under the then layer of plastic.

"You're one to talk...... I might kill somebody if they stared at you for too long, matter fact I'm thinking we should cut out early so we can have the house to ourselves for a couple hours." He said biting my earlobe.

"So who's all riding together? Jeremy boo I love you but you can't drive so if you're driving I will not be in that car." Naomi said.

"It's me, Jayden, Quinton and Kyrese; Jayden has elected to be the designated driver and it'll be you, Gio, Jeremy and Matt with Gio being the dd." Papi said and I looked at Gio who winked at me.

"I wanna be sober when I'm sliding in and out of you tonight." Gio whispered quietly. "Aight so let's get going you know how I feel about lines." Gio said as we all headed out. Thanks to me and Matt being Sigmas we were able to bypass the long ass line, when we walked inside it pained me to admit it but Zaire really did know how to throw a party. We walked around and found a table in the V.I.P. section which was for Sigmas and their guest and sat down when this tramp walked up to Gio covered in bubbles and asked Gio to dance. "Nah my dude always gets the first and last dance, maybe later." Gio said pulling me down to the dance floor.

"I should've pushed that bitch down the stairs." I said as Gio pulled me into his arms.

"Chill Jeremy, you got me for an entire week, who cares if some broad wants to dance with me, we both know who I'm leaving here with." Gio said kissing me and I tried not to smile but couldn't help it this man just made me crazy as fuck but in a good way.

For the next two hours I danced my ass off, honestly I lost track of all the people all dance with but when I finally managed to take a break I was pulled to the bar by Benny and Harper who started ordering shots of Patron and after four I was done. I stumbled around until I saw Gio dancing with some chick and I was about to cut them off when someone beat me to it.... I stood there heated as Gio started dancing with Zaire until he realize who it was the he backed up quickly I started to go over there and beat Zaire's ass but was stopped by Gavin.

"You know my brother doesn't like you fighting, besides I think he can handle himself." Gavin said over the music.

"I didn't think you'd be here." I said rolling my eyes.

"I wasn't going to come but I'm the designated driver for all of Whitney's sorority sisters, but look you can go over there if you want to but I'm telling you Gio doesn't need backup." Gavin said walking away. I walked over to Gio and Zaire to find them arguing.

"..... I really don't see why you're with Jeremy I look tens times better than him and my pussy is tighter." Zaire said not realizing I was standing right behind him.

"I seriously doubt that Zaire, with as many dudes as you've been with I'm pretty sure a whale's dick couldn't fill your canyon." Gio said pushing passed him and pulling me along. "Were you about to hit him?" Gio asked as we got back to the Sigma section.

"Nope..... I was about to kill him." I said truthfully. "I'm ready to get outta of here; I'm drunk, pissed off and horny." I said rubbing Gio's dick. Gio nodded and pulled me back to the dance floor, where Glow In The Dark Papi was damn near fucking Quinton letting them know we were leaving so Matt and Naomi would ride back with them.

As we were walking out there was a loud screeching sound and all the monitors where the porn was playing switched to some homemade videos showing different people; I saw Denzel, Paul, Steve, Julian, Meeche, Matt, Julian and a couple other dudes I seen around campus all fucking Zaire in various locations but there was one video that really pissed me off and that was of Gio in the gym obviously he had just got out the shower but he didn't realize he was being recorded, then I saw a video of someone dancing on a stage..... Gavin. Chaos so many fights broke out in the the thirty seconds it took for me to process everything that it became an all out riot.

"I'll go find everyone go straight to the car Jeremy." Gio said pushing his way to the crowd and I figured it was best not to argue so I walked outside and saw Zaire trying to sneak away..... fuck it I've been wanting to beat his ass and now there was nothing between us but space and opportunity, I could make this quick and Gio would never have to know.

"Where you going scuttlebutt?" I asked, Zaire turned and all he saw was my fist coming towards his face before I started beating his ass................................

****** Just so there is no confusion, this is the tenth chapter which means I'll be switching to Hell On An Angel which will get ten chapters, then it will be As Time Goes By, then I'll come back to this. So any characters from this story that you want to get chapters message me or leave a comment and I'll try to work them into the story, the next ten chapter of this story will be the Spring Break Arc so that should be fun, but I still haven't decided where to send them any suggestions? ******