Chapter 22

"Sarah!" He yelled in my ear, suddenly my eyes flew open and my fist made contact with something. "Ow!" The voice moaned which followed with a loud thump. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, Riker lay moaning on my floor, holding his jaw. I couldn't help but giggle a little. "Good punch." He chuckled as he sat up.

I crawled out of bed and sat beside him, a small bruise on his jawline. "You should know better than to scare me." I giggled. "Yeah I probably should." He said, rubbing his bruise. I kissed it lightly and he flinched a little but I don't think he minded. "You know...my lips are a little sore too." He pouted, I kissed his lips and we kinda just sat there, on the floor of my bedroom, kissing.

I suddenly felt kinda cold, that's when I noticed I was in a skimpy tank top and really short shorts. "Okay, now leave so I can get changed into something that doesn't show as much." I said as I shoved him playfully towards the door, Riker looked at me. "Well...I kinda like this outfit." He smirked. "Don't make me punch you again." I threatened as I pointed a at his chest, Riker put his hands up in surrender before leaving.

I changed into leggings and along pink tunic, I ran a brush through my hair before heading down stairs, I saw the guys looking at Riker's growing bruise. "Dude she can PUNCH." Rocky laughed, I sent him a glare and held up my fist to him. "You wanna go Rocky?" I asked as I bounced around as if boxing. Rocky smirked and started to circle with me, as we rounded the second time Rocky faked a punch but I thought he was actually going to hit me so I ducked, came back up and punched him in the cheek. Which knocked him to the ground.

"Oops." I shrugged as I helped Rocky off the ground, he was laughing as he held his cheek which was starting to bruise. Rydel high fived me as we laughed about what just happened. "Oh hey Sarah by the way we have a concert today!" Rydel squealed. "Really! Awesome! When?" I asked, Rydel thought a minute then checked her phone. "Like 30 minutes." She said before running off, probably to lay out the guys clothes.

"Well looks like you guys need some cover up if your going on stage." I laughed as I followed them up the stairs, I was pretty happy with what I'm wearing so I'm gonna just throw on my pleather jacket and black converse. As I went back down to the second floor where the bedrooms are, Rydel was lining the guys up for inspection. I pulled out my cover up and started on Riker's bruise. "Looks like you did a number on me." Riker chuckled as I patted on the makeup.

I moved to Rocky's cheek as I replied. "That's what you get for scaring me awake." I turned to Rocky. "And you got in a fight with me so it's your fault." I told them, I finished and stepped back. "You know, some mascara and lipstick and I'd say it's an improvement." I laughed, the guys rolled their eyes before continuing downstairs and we all packed into the van.

As soon as we got to the theater we were surrounded by fangirls. I grabbed onto Riker, afraid of loosing him in the crowd. "Don't worry." He said with a small smile, Mark cleared a path for us through the crowd and we ran for the door. As soon as the door shut we all sighed a breath of relief. Everyone was now rushing around to get ready for the show so I went back into the dressing room.

I was so bored! I hung upside down from the couch, swaying my hair back and forth to watch it and actually be doing something. Suddenly the door swung open and I jumped so bad I fell off the couch. "You okay Sarah?" Riker chuckled, I scowled at him as he helped me up. "Yes I'm fine, why did you just burst in here?" I asked him as I fixed my shirt and hair. "It's time for us to go on and I wanted you on my shoulder of the stage for luck." He blushed, I smiled at his dorkyness. "Okay... Let's go!" I said happily as I led him out to the stage and he led me to his side of it.

"Oh by the way this is the Q&A, not our preforming." He said quickly giving me a kiss then slipping onto the stage. I glared at his back but smiled as he did a dorky dance to the middle of the stage where everyone was already standing. "Okay let's do this thing!" Ross said into the mic.

"That's the end of the Q&A!" Rydel said to the crowd before coming back towards me. "So who's opening for you guys tonight?" I asked them, Riker smirked. He ran onto the stage and to the mic. "Okay so tonight opening for us is a very special singer and she's amazing so give it up for Sarah Walker!!" He said and the crowd clapped and hooted.

Riker pulled me onstage and left me there while everyone got there instruments. They started playing the cords to my song "upside Down." (By the was I do not own upside down from A&A)

"Always get this funny feeling

Every time you come around

It's like I'm walking on the ceiling

Both feet off the ground." I sang quietly, I am not used to singing in front of people. I looked over at Riker and he smiled at me, I felt a little better.

"And it's all right

To feel so left upside down

Like I'm losing my head

'Cause I know where my heart belongs

With you again

So I say, "Hey"

I'm crazy into you

And I say, "Hey"

Every minute's overdue

And I can't wait

No I don't care

I'll do what it takes

Driving all night

Catch the first flight just to see you

I'll explain." I sang a little more confidently, Riker smiled proudly at me, making my insides melt and me sing louder and defiantly prouder.

"You got me, like, upside down

You standing there

I swear my whole world is turned around

I can't believe you're here

I was looking in the crowd

But you're here now

You standing there

I swear my world is turned around

You got me upside down (doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo)

I'm upside down."

When I finished the song everyone burst into a huge round of applause along with whoops and another songs!'s. I looked nervously over to Riker since I didn't have anymore songs. He smiled and nodded to everyone, they began to play. The began playing superhero, the song Riker wrote for me, I smiled and sang with him.

We left the stage with a huge round of applause behind us, I was grinning widely, I sang in front of SO many people! The band went almost immediately back on stage but I didn't mind, it was kinda fun to watch them.

The signing cam and I stood kinda off to the side, a group of girls came over to me giggling and blushing as they handed me their tickets to sign. I was shocked and flattered as I signed all of their tickets. They scurried off squealing and jumping up and down, I was already fangirl worthy? Wow.

I ended up signing at least half the venues tickets and other assorted things. I was tired after such and exciting night that I snuggled into Riker and passed out cold.