prologue

He pinned her to the wall by grabbing her arm and stood too close to her. So close that their noses and foreheads were touching.

"You look hurt, Maira. Your eyes are reflecting your pain. Is it because you are finally realizing your feelings for me?" Hearing his words, Maira felt a shiver run down her spine.

She collected some courage and looked into his eyes, daringly.

"I will never fall for you, Arim. Never ever" she whisper with determination, glaring at him.

His grip on her hand was gentle but strong enough to not let her move.

"But I Will Make You Mine, This Is My Promise" he said with a playful smirk, his voice as determined as hers. His eyes held so many emotions of love, hurt, jealousy, pain and the most important one, passion.

Passion for her.

She twisted her hand in an attempt to loosen his grip. His hot breathes fell on her forehead, making her heart flutter and she almost forgot to free herself.

His innerself shivered when she lowered her eyes, making her eyelashes brush against his cheekbones.

***

Arim's house👆

Arim's house👆

Arim Singh Bharadwaj, the handsome hunk. A guy of every girl's dream. His life revolves around his big family circle and his small friend circle. His two best friends are Avinash and Rohan. God has provided him with everything without asking, still he prays for one thing. The love of his life, Maira.

Arim was the only son of his parents. He was brought up with Indian values and cultures. He respects everybody, either rich or poor, elder or younger. He was an obedient son.

***

Maira's house👆

Maira's house👆

Maira Singhal, a gorgeous girl with blue eyes. She is determined about her goals. She thinks nothing is impossible. She believes in herself. She never loses. Tennis was her passion. She aims to become an international tennis player.

She tries to be obedient to her parents but somehow manages to make things according to her wish without her their knowledge. She changes every situation according to her. All she knows is to win. Her elder brother, Vivan is her best friend, teacher, everything. She plays with him, studies with him. He was the one who guides her in the path of life. She is very much dependent on him.

***

Characters:

Manohar Singh Bharadwaj,

Arim's grandfather and the head of the family. A businessman and an amazing grandpa but a little strict person. Loves his family and very close to Arim. He had two sons but he lost his elder son in an accident. The second son was Arim's dad.

Miheer Singh Bharadwaj,

Arim's dad. A strict person. He never talks unnecessarily. Arim is a little scared of him but respects him a lot.

Vibha Singh Bharadwaj,

Arim's mom and a lovely woman.

Meera Singh Bharadwaj,

Arim's badi mom(his uncle's wife). She is a widow. She is having two kids. Nishant and Nandita. Both are elder than Arim.

***

Viren Singhal,

Maira's dad. He is a businessman. Loves his family. Maira is closer to him than her brothers.

Niharika Singhal,

Maira's mom. A social worker and a lovely mother. She handles everything with a smile. Every person of Singhal family is dependent on her.

Vivan Singhal,

Maira's elder brother. He is an MBBS student and Maira's guide.

Vikram Singhal,

Maira's elder brother (elder than Maira but younger than Vivan). He is the total opposite of Vivan. Always fights with Maira. They are like tom and jerry.

***

Hello lovely people, this is my first book so please cooperate with me and excuse all my mistakes and errors. I'll try my level best to avoid as many mistakes as I can.

This book is written by me and the story is just my imagination. Any resemblance with other stories, characters or person, living or dead is merely a coincidence.

All rights reserved©

Note: Unedited. Read at your own risk.