Chapter 14

Max's pov

"Harvey want to do a younow?" I asked him. He finally got out of his room and is now sitting on the couch eating waffles.

"Why not." He said setting his plate down and getting the camera.

"I hope ally doesn't get on I unfollowed her from all social media."

"What! Harvey why?" I ask him.

"Because I'm sad and this is the way to get over it." He says setting up the camera.

"I guess so." He said getting his ukelele.

"And were live." Harvey said picking up his plate and plopping on the couch.

After about 10 minutes we already have 1200 people.

Harvey's pov

I decide to read the comments on younow because we are live right now.

Harvey who was that girl that commented on y'all YouTube and you responded?

Ya who was she?

Ya

"Guys I think Harvey would like to keep that private." Max was reading them to.

"It's ok thanks max, guys she is just a friend I was sad yesterday so she was cheering me up." I lie.

Ok

Ok:)

Can y'all sing:)

"Sure let's sing Harvey." Max says.

We sing some songs and than end the younow.

1 month later

Its been a month since ally and I broke up and max and I have made some new friends.

I'm never gonna have a crush on either of them though. There names are Emily and Kimberly.

"Hey Harvey want to do a challenge?" Max asks me.

"Sure."

"Ok Kimberly and Emily will be here in 20 minutes." He says texting them.

"Ok."

^^^ the challenge.

After that Kimberly and Emily go home and max and I go to bed.

Hey guys sorry this is the shortest chapter ever I have a plan to end this book. 💖😁✌🏻