Our Back Story

Gray P/v
" Hey snow cone, why you up there!! " a girl yelling from the ground and I already know who it was it's was Y/N of course because who will call me all these names. It's either her or her brother who will call me stupid names but If it was Natsu, I would've punched him in his face. As for Y/N, she is a good friend who understands me and of course can't punch in the face.

She stares at me as I give her a hand to sit next to me on the tree and she grabbed it." Well in my spare time, I come to this tree to look at the sunset or sometimes sunrise " I look at Y/N and she smiling as usual which is one thing that makes me happy even if I don't show it.

" G-Gray um ... can I ask you something " she looks at the ground and then back to me.

" Yeah sure "

" You remember when you did ice make magic to make the woman, um ... who is she? "

I didn't answer her because it's been a few years but it's seem such a short time now and it's very sad.

Y/N P /v
I didn't mean to upset him and I was just so stupid to even say that, of course, he won't tell me that. So I decided to change the subject

" I'm so sorry-"

" It's ok, I trust you. Just don't feel too bad for me" he interrupted and then he continued talking and I let him.

" I had a master before I came to Fairy Tail her name was Ur and she had two students one was me and the other was my friend Lyon. We love her like a mother but she knows that we can't replace her own daughter, so me and Lyon privately decided that we don't speak about Ur daughter. "

" But why she doesn't want you guys to consider her as your mother," I said

" Well, she made a mistake about when she raises her daughter and she couldn't forgive herself when she found out that her daughter has died. She decided that her new students were going to be anything but her students even if people keep on saying it."

" Then one day, I decided to go fight Deliora my self because what I overheard about my parents and Ur went after me. During the fight, she put everyone unconscious and even Lyon. She uses ice shell magic to seal Deliora and ice shell is very strong magic that could make someone turned to ice. Even the person who cast it"

I remain quiet as I listened

" Well, she promises me before she turned to ice that I won't tell Lyon what happened but only say that she died."

" Oh I'm sorry I even asked I-"

"What did I tell you, are you an idiot or you just can't hear, stop saying sorry," he said as he leans on the tree branch

" Well I'm sor- ........ugh," I said as he started to laugh at me.

" Hey it's not funny, you know what I have to go see my brother anyway "

" Wow, knuckleheads do runs in the family "

" Well first of all .... ice princess, ... knucklehead doesn't run in the family and Second of all Natsu isn't my real brother by blood, doofus " I see him in shocked and he didn't reply after the two minutes of awkward silence.

" What do you mean he not your brother?"
" Um.. well we don't come from the same parents and I think you know what I'm talking about that he is not my brother," I said sarcastically

"Seriously, how you guys met "he looked very serious

" When I was a little girl I met a dragon and her name was Luna. She took me in and raised me. Then one day she brings me to a cave where there's a dragon and he looks so awesome...
--FLASHBACK--
" Igneel, who is this dragon " the dragon laughs at me and Luna was angry at him because he was laughing at me.

" Don't laugh at her, she doesn't know you?" Luna said. " ( Y/N )  this is Igneel ... well, my husband " I didn't even reply when she says that and that makes me speechless.

" Y-Your husband?! why didn't you tell me earlier?! "
" Well to be honest I thought it will be better if I show you "

I look at Igneel and he looks strong and very intimidating. But I know that he is sweet and nice.
" Ok, Igneel I got fish and some me.." And this boy walk in the cave and stop when he saw me and Luna.

" Um hi Natsu, Igneel always been talking wondrous about you all the time, " Luna aid as she went closer to Natsu

" Luna give the boy some space, he tends to be very anxious,"  Igneel said and Luna stepped back.
" Igneel who are these people?" He said as he looked at Igneel.

" Natsu you remember what I told you about my wife "

" Nope "

" What!!!! we talk about it yesterday "

" Nope "

" sigh... Ok well I have a wife and her name is Luna and this is (Y/N), her child "

" Oh, so she is like my sister right? " Natsu said

" Yeah, of course, we are a big family and we all living together,"Luna said

" oh ok, " I said quietly and I felt a person hand in my head. I looked up and see it was that boy.
" Hey (Y/N) right?" he said

I nodded my head and he smiled " Well I'm Natsu and I'm your big brother, now and you're my little sis" he smiled rubbing my head.

--FLASHBACK END-----

" So yeah now you know what happened " I look at the sunset.

" That means your a fire dragon slayer like him," he said

" Well no... you see Natsu power is fire dragon slayer magic he eats fire but mine is different because my power is sun dragon slayer magic and kinda similar "

" Wow that kinda cool " he giggles lightly

I heard Natsu yelling my name and I saw him on the ground while me and Gray were on the tree.
" ( Y/N) what are you doing hang around with this pervert "he yelled.
" Natsu stop that "
" Fine but the master said that we all have to be in a guild, right now "
" Ok, Gray let's go" I looked at him as he grabbed my hand and I blushed. And finally, we went down the tree and he let go of my hand while we all went to the guild

Hi there wizards, in the next chapter all the characters will be grown up and I hope you like this even if this chapter was kinda boring
Bye