California day 1

linas pov

we are finely here.It was a long flight.Daniel and I were sitting next to each other.luck was sitting next to jake.we took our familys private plane there.when we got to the hotel we located our rooms.Daniel and I shared a room.jake had a room.so did luck.the rooms were humongous.they each had a balcony.and a big bathroom.flat screen tv.and room service.also all the game systems.It was sooo cool.

the hotel had a Japanese style bath house.you had to be naked their.thry had that for all the rooms so couples could be in together.I got into the bath first.daniel said he would be down with a towel in a minute.I relaxed.all my tense muscles relaxed.I felt the warm water on my skin.a few seconds later daniel came Into the bath and closed the door.

-------------------------------------

lina-oh my the water is wonderful isn't it

daniel-yeah it amazing

lina-hey I was thinking wanna grab something to eat and hit the arcades on the 2nd floor.

daniel-shure make that a date

lina-ok

-------------------------------------

lina's pov

after we ate at a restaurant called"le food buffet" we went to the arcades.of course I won daniel in everything we played.when we were done we had already won all the toys out.

we decided to call it a day.when we got to the room it was only 10:23 but I was beyond tired.so we went to sleep.I feel asleep with my body pressed against Daniels and in his strong yet soft arms.