"I understand now and I agree with you" she smiled.

~~0~~

"Hi, Doc. Sam" Madhu greeted as she walked into his cabin ahead of Rishab as he was talking over the phone something work related.

"Joshi, I will be there in another two hours." Rishab said curtly and hung up the phone and shoved it in his pants pocket. Then he followed Madhu to the cabin.

"Congrats, Madhu." Sameer gave her a friendly hug congratulating her for her pregnancy.

"Thank you." Madhu smilingly hugged him back.

"Hey Sameera!" Rishab was the first one to notice Sameer's wife Sameera sitting on the couch and eating a huge tub full of ice cream. Madhu turned her head to her husband's side to chide him for calling his friend by a girl's name Sameera but then only she saw a beautiful lady.

"Hey, hero" Sameera stretched her hand out for Rishab to help her stand up as he was standing nearer to the couch. Rishab held her hand and she slowly stood up from the couch placing her free hand on her protruding belly.

"Sameera calls him 'Hero' because of his adventures job much to my dislike. She finds my job boring." Sameer snickered.

"Sameer and Sameera? Wow!" Madhu said in surprise. "What a perfect couple you both are?"

"I fell in love with her name first." Sameer said with a laugh.

"Samee, this is Madhu, Rishab's newly pregnant wife." 

"Oh really? That's great. Congrats." Sameera awkwardly hugged Madhu with her pregnant belly poking her and Madhu warmly hugged her and congratulated Sameera too for the baby she was going to have in two weeks time.

"Where did you find your beautiful wife?"

"I didn't. My mom did. Ours is arranged marriage, Sameera"

"Too boring." She punched Rishab's gut.

"How are you?" Rishab asked a very pregnant Sameera.

"You tell that?" Sameera asked with a wink.

"You look gro..." He wanted to say "gross" but changed it too quickly to "...gorgeous, as ever." Rishab played safe as he didn't want to face the wrath of a pregnant woman.

"Aww... Wish my Sameer is so romantic and smart to know what to say to please women like you." Sameera leaned her head on Rishab's arm and said dreamily. Madhu almost burst out laughing hearing her say her husband 'romantic'. Rishab gave Madhu a smirk realizing what was going in her mind.

"That moron is too bad not at all getting me another tub of ice cream. He says I will grow fat." Sameera said with a pout.

"Samee, I will get you ice cream tomorrow. Now, you go home with the driver. I have business to deal with them." Sameer pulled Sameera from Rishab's hold.

"Rishab, Madhu I will just walk her to the car and will be back in a minute."

"Sure, take your time. We can wait." Madhu said politely. Then she hugged Sameera and Sameer walked her out holding her hands in his.

~~0~~

"Sameer, one sec." Rishab stopped him outside the room where the therapy session will be conducted.

"Madhu doesn't want me to be there with her."

"Oh. Why?"

"I don't know why but I am sure she has some reason behind it but still I want to know what you both are gonna talk so I will stay in the next room and watch you guys through the glass wall. I want you to keep this." He produced him a recorder.