Chapter Twenty-Five

Songs for this chapter are:

Feel Again - One Republic

Light Me Up - Hunter Hayes

Catching Feelings - Justin Bieber

----------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

"Threaten us ever again and I will make sure you will never see Kiera again." Justin growled. Shaun gulped, nodding his head. He extended his hand for Justin to shake. Justin stared at it, not bothering to take his hand in his. "We won't be by for a good week or so, we're heading to Florida tomorrow." Justin said. My eyes widened, I completely forgot we were going to Disney World tomorrow. I couldn't leave Kiera here, who knows what will happen. I didn't want to go on this vacation, but I knew Justin did greatly.

"Can you guys buy plane tickets today?" Justin gave me a look, and I returned a hopeful one.

"I don't know..." Shaun started. Kiera didn't say anything, just began putting on a thick sweater and pants.

"Brooke, I don't want this." Justin murmured through clenched teeth. He didn't want Shaun and Kiera tagging alone with us.

I sighed, I was being selfish. This was supposed to be Justin and my vacation.

"I, I'm sorry I just love Kiera so much and-"

"Kitten, let's just go home, okay?" Justin nodded a bit and I agreed, holding in round two of the water works. Again, I knew better than to go against Justin, especially in these situations.

"Bye, K." I murmured into her ear, kissing her cheek. I told her to stay safe and to stick up for herself. "Follow the rules, but don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable." I noted, making sure to shoot Shaun a glare. "Don'y worry, Justin and I will be back soon, he won't let anything bad happen to you." If Justin truly loved me, he would make sure Kiera stayed safe, just for me.

Justin sheltered my waist with his arm, not uttering another word to anyone in the room.

We went back into the car the warm air instantly hitting me. I was so jealous that Justin's car had that automatic starter, it was so helpful, especially in the chilly weather.

"Wanna stop for some food?" Justin offered. I eagerly nodded, my stomach grumbling at the thought.

"We'll pick up some McDonalds and then head to the airport."

My heart skipped a beat. I was so excited to travel to Disney World, no doubt, but I felt so terrible for leaving Kiera. Shaun seemed absolutely insane, and I knew Justin wanted to vomit every time he looks at him. But again, there was nothing I could do, without Justin.

He turned into the drive-thru stopping at the microphone.

"Hello welcome to McDonalds how may I help you?" A cheery voice squealed through the receiver.

"Two Big Macs with no onions, two medium fries and two Cokes." Justin said into the mic.

"Alright, that'll be 16.45, first window please." The car rolled up to the other window and Justin -surprisingly- waited patiently for the lady.

Her head finally popped out of the window, a bright smile on her face. Justin handed her a 20 dollar bill and received his change. We drove up to the second window and the car rested there.

"I was really proud of you today." Justin finally spoke up. I have him a confused look, cocking my head to the side.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.