16.

Kian.

Tears fell out of my eyes as I saw Trevor & Sam lying dead on the ground because of me and jc, or maybe it was all jc's fault because I had my eyes closed the entire time so I'm pretty sure that I wasn't aiming at anyone and I really didn't try to.

"JAYSEE, ARE THEY DEAD?" I started to cry more and more not really caring that I just outed where my hiding place was, if he wants to kill me, then he can do it.  I peeked around the corner to see him walking up to their bodies.

I slowly crept from around the corner, making sure that nobody else was coming. I quickly ran over to jc's side. "Are they okay?" I looked at him.

He looked up at me before looking back down at them. "I'm afraid not." He mumbled.

"Omg." I dropped the gun that was in my hand and I just laid in between them. I couldn't believe that I was most likely the cause of my two best friends death.

"kill me jc." I told him. "no, because first of all if they would have killed you, then I'm more than sure that they wouldn't be feeling sorry for it and secondly, the fact that you wanna die doesn't please me and it doesn't thrill me which makes me not wanna kill you." He reached his hand out. "get up and take my hand."

I sighed as I grabbed his hand and got up from the ground.  "how many hours until the break?"

"less than 2, at least that's what I think."