15. Luka Kirstein (AOT OC)

So, he may be a bit of a Gary-sue at the moment, but I'm hoping to fix that as I develop him more.

Name: Luka Kirstein

Nickname: Luka

Nationality: Unknown

Background: He is the brother to the almost too well known Jean Kirstein, though he acts much different than his brother. As a child, he had a close friend named Vito, though, the boy was killed by the Titans when they raided the first wall. He joined in the Cadet corps and soon graduated to the Survey Corps.

Gender: Male

Height: 5'6" (173 cm)

Weight: 140 pounds

Looks: He looks very much similar to his brother, Jean. However, his hair is a bit curlier and is slightly lighter. His eyes are darker brown as well, though he has the same facial shape as him.

 His eyes are darker brown as well, though he has the same facial shape as him

Personality: Quiet, easily flustered, embarrassed at the smallest things. He can also take on the role of the leader when needed. He also is quite mature, but he does have a sense of humor.

Clothing: The Survey Corps uniform.

Job: Soldier in the Survey Corps, though he mainly serves as strategic help since killing Titans isn't his strong suit.

Relationship Status: He is single, but he has some crushes.

Hobbies: Reading, practicing with others, chatting with friends.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Random Fact: He doesn't have an ear on his left side, since he was involved in an incident with playing around with things he shouldn't have been as a child. His hearing is actually quite bad.