Sister Boyfriend ❀ O. Tooru

✼ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 ✼

Honestly, your boyfriend was like a sister to you.

Oikawa Tooru - the hottest, most good-looking and popular boy was your boyfriend. You could say you, yourself was popular too; being one of the few natural beauties in Aoba Jousai. Although you would never admit it. 

Scene 1: Painting Nails

"(y/n)-chan! Come back hereeeee!"

"NO. I SAID I WILL NOT LET YOU PAINT MY NAILS" 

"B-but I have skills! Mou, don't be a meanie-chan!" 

Suddenly you felt muscular arms wrap around your waist dragging you towards a firm chest. You struggled around, kicking anything you could. Unfortunately kicking something rather amusing. 

"Nnn... n-no.. (y/n)-chan nOT THERE!!" Oikawa gave a girlish high pitched scream, and dropped to the floor, clutching his 'little Oikawa'.

You turned around, watching Oikawa rolling across the floor, mouth opened silently screaming. You stifled a laugh but helped the poor boy up. 

"Fine. I'll let you paint them." you gave in with a huff, pouting towards the side. 

"ngh..t-thanks, (y/n)-c-chan,"

- ' ✧ ' -

"(y/n)-sempai, your nails look really pretty," admired Kindaichi.  "Who did them?"

"O-oh. Just a f-f-friend," you blushed, looking aside only to spot Oikawa with a proud look on his face. 

"OI. SHITTYKAWA GET BACK TO PRACTICE!" a voice interrupted sending the said boy to fall onto the floor earning himself a large bump on the back of his head.

Scene 2: Choosing Clothes

The graduation ball was coming close, and the stress of school could not have gotten worse. However, your main focus was on your outfit for the night. Or more like Oikawa.

You had been through over twenty dresses and someone was still not satisfied with any of them. And, it wasn't you. 

"Tooru, can we stop now?? I don't want to keep trying all of them on..." you whined, stomping your foot impatiently. 

"No! (y/n)-chan must look the prettiest out of them all~" Oikawa sang, dancing around you as you gave another sigh in defeat. 

It wasn't long until Oikawa suddenly screamed and ran towards the back of the shop in a hurry. 

'Oh my god. Who exactly is choosing the dress here?' you sighed to yourself, shaking your head in embarrassment. 

You nodded to the assistant to return the rest of the dresses. You felt bad on behalf of Tooru and decided perhaps a lecture and punishment would be good for him after all this. Oikawa honestly had no self-awareness. 

"(y/n)-chan!!! THIS IS IT. THE PERFECT DRESS!!" Oikawa cried, pushing the dress and you into an empty change room. 

"Go. Change. Now."

 - ' ✧ ' -

"I'm coming out now.."

Oikawa was sitting like a child in a candy shop, eyes wide opened and with a stupidly happy face on. You walked out tentatively, adjusting the straps on your shoulders. You didn't often wear something like the outfit Oikawa had chosen for you. 

"So, how do I look?"

Oikawa was speechless. When he chose that dress he already thought it would look beautiful and elegant on you, except you made it even better. Oikawa wrapped his arms around you, placing his chin on your head, as both of you looked into the wall mirror.

"You look amazing in everything that you wear (y/n)-chan" he whispered softly, only just for you to hear. 

You blushed profusely into his chest, burying your face there so that others couldn't see your bright red face. 

"T-thank you Tooru.."

Oikawa always knew exactly what to say to make you get flustered, but that was just one of the other reasons why you loved your boyfriend no matter how irritating he may be. 

✼ 𝕖𝕟𝕕 ✼