Ch 11: Split in half

(Anti's POV)

I picked up Y/N bridal style and carried her to the guess bedroom and tucked her in. I then went back outside to Dark and Light. "This is your fault!" I screamed at Dark. "My fault? Need I remind you that you were the one who had the brilliant idea to make her half demon half angel!" Dark replied "plus she was bound to get bloodlust anyway." He added in "no she wasn't!! I was gonna make sure she didn't get tired but you had to come in and ruin everything!!!" I spat. "I ruined everything? Anti didn't you see her she was getting weak. Bloodlust comes when a demon is at a low energy point. They have to kill something to replenish their energy level. So really this isn't my fault in any way, you were the one that decided it was a good idea to call up my brother and make Y/N half demon half angel!" Said Dark... he had a point... sadly to say he was right... But Y/N is strong she would be able to push aside the angel half right?

(Y/N POV)
A/N the next part will contain thoughts and actions of suicide. If you are uncomfortable reading this please skip down to where it will say "done" in bold and you can continue reading. Thank you for your patience.

          I woke up with a migraine I realized I was in the guest room. I was then hit with a wave of emotion. I needed to kill something... watch the life drain from its eyes.... what am I thinking I could never hurt a living creature! But I must! But I can't! Ugh!!! My head ache got worse as I fought with myself internally. I have to kill something. But I can't! I can't do this. After a few minutes I started to loose it. It was just constant back and forth I had this really bad urge to kill something but at the same I couldn't do it. That's it I can't do this I can't do this. I ran to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. Relax... I kept trying to tell myself. But inside I was being torn apart. Good bad. Good bad. Good bad. My eyes wandered to the razor... bad.... I took the razor and I quickly slashed it across my wrists.... I .... can't... do.... this.... but then something happened... the pain and blood faded and I was left with white scares where the cuts were..... no.....

Done

(Anti's POV)

          "She will be fine Dark she is strong. I know it." I said with confidence once again "Anti for the last time that won't help!! She will be torn between the 2 worlds! Needed to kill and not being able to kill. It will driver her to the brink of insanity and that is only if she lasts long enough. You know what happened to the last person they expelled there angel half and died from not being able to handle full darkness. You heard them in Demonology "a human can neither handle full darkness or light, making it impossible for them to become demon or angel." Dark said with a sigh. "It will only be a matter of time before she starts going insane, realizing that she can't hurt herself then finding a way to expel the angel half." He added "But I hid those books she will never find them..." I said. Wait did I? Shite!

(Y/N POV)

          There has to be something I can do..... wait! I'm half and half if I can get rid of the angel half I'll be able to kill! But... how.... maybe anti knows something! I ran downstairs then to the basement. There has to be something here. I was starting to get dizzy and my migraine was getting worse. I needed to kill something now! But I can't do it I can't do it. Then I spotted books on a shelf. I could see that there was a small space behind them. I went up to the books and took them off the shelf revealing a small wooden door. I tried to open it. Locked. Well shit! Where am I gonna get the key?! Then I remembered, I'm in the basement full of tools! I can just find something to pick the lock! After about a few minutes I finally found something that would do the trick but I have no idea what it even was I just shoved it into the key hole wiggled it around and I heard a click! I did it! Ok now time the see what's behind this door. I slowly opened to door. Dust few out into my face, I coughed for a few seconds then I saw it. A book. It looked really old with some of the pages falling out. I pulled to book out of the little room it was in and dusted off the cover "spells/rituals of the septiceyes 200 BC - " wow I'm guessing this book has been passed on in Anti's family for the passed 2217 years... that is insane. I flipped through the pages. I could feel my migraine getting slightly worse as the voices in my head grew louder. I couldn't read any of this... it was like in a different language or something. Maybe the language of the demons? I had an idea. I closed my eyes trying to do what Dark did the first time I met him. I felt my eyes swivel in my head and when I opened them it was like a chalk board. Everything was black with neon outlines... auras I presumed because that would explain why Dark could tell that I was a human... I then looked at the book and I could understand the words now and more things showed up as well. I skimmed through the pages. There has to be something that can expel this angel half... I... need... to... kill.... that's when I founded it "expellere de bonum a anima" it was Latin. I had taken a few Latin classes, it meant "dive out good from the soul" (das wut Google translate told me XD sorry if it is wrong) I read through it and began preparing for the ritual....

A/N yay!!! Another chapter and the story is moving on very well if I do say so myself, but first there is something I have to say "958 reads" HOW?! You guys are amazing!! I never thought that that many of you would read the fanfic!!! I really how y'all are enjoying it!!! Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas!!! I'd love to hear them! I try to respond to every comment, sometimes I don't get the notification so I'm sorry if I miss your comments. But anyway I hope y'all have a great day and I will see you in the next chapter. Buh-bye!!!