Greg POV

I waited for the pain but it never came.
I opened my eyes to see a sword stoping Slayer's sword.

I saw Queen holding her sword in front of my face resisting Slayer's sword.

" Do I have to tell you to move back? " Queen said in irritation.

" Sorry" I said and jumped back and so did Queen.

I saw some soldiers holding Rose and trying to wake her up.

" Slayer what is the meaning of all of this?" Queen asked.

Slayer just smiled.

" Did you go on enemies side?" One of the soldiers asked.

" There was no enemy only." Queen said and I looked at her confused.

" I always envied and hated your intelligence Queen because you remind me of someone whom I hate." Slayer said.

" Kryptos never attacked. It was all a well planned strategy by Slayer to divide our army and then attack." Queen said.

Divide and rule.

Since our army was huge he used this strategy to handle us but still how he got his army back I thought we killed them all.

" How you got all the destroyers back?" I asked.

" Got them back means they never died actually." He said.

" But you yourself told us about them and we killed them." Army chief asked.

" Nope people whom you killed were actually who were going to kill. You were actually working for me all this year. Remember how everyone of them denied any association with me. " He said.

" But you told us that they would say so in order to loose free." Army chief said in irritation.

" You fools! He said so that we agree and play in his hands." Queen shouted.

" But we all are here now and so is our queen. We will take you down." A soldier tried to cheer.

Again he smiled.

" Try it" He said.

Comments,vote and share.