chapter 4: Lunar's P.O.V.

Lunar's P.O.V.

     After my Alpha... erm I mean Elle left I couldn't help but feel lonely and a little empty. When im around her i feel complete and relaxed, when she leaves i feel empty and alone. I feel like a bad person im dating her cousin but i think i lo- like and i'm definitely attracted to her but can you blame me she's smoking hot. She has an amazing body, gorgeous eyes and hair. Plus she has a sexy dominating personality. OK Lunar snap out of it she's your alpha, your dating her cousin, plus she's straight... but then why did i catch her checking me out at school when i was with her cousin or why did she cuddle with me?!?! Goddess i need to stop thinking about her. OK I'll stop thinking about her now...  UGH who am i kidding i can't stop thinking about her. I mean i like her cousin and all but i cant picture spending the rest of my slow aging life with her this is just a fling in high school hopefully Shara's not my mate. Shara's to submissive and clingy. I want a mate that will be dominating and let me do school work and other important things that i need to do without getting mad at me and start crying. I want to be dominated. I want a mate that has a personality like my Elle... Whoa did I just think my Elle I can get all possessive of something that's not mine. But goddess I wish I was her mate, her one and only, her submissive, her equal, her Alpha female, i wish i was hers in general. She would make a perfect mate not to mention I am extremely attracted to her. But if I was her mate she would already know right, she is a hybrid they find their mates before normal wolves, but what if i was and she rejects me that's why she didn't tell me, what if I am her mate but she's 'straight' and think it's a mistake, what if she's just waiting 'til I'm of age to find my mate, What if sh-.

      "Hey baby" Shara says knocking me out of my thoughts as she winds her arms around my waist.

     "Hi" i reply simply feeling a little guilty for wishing i was her cousin's mate when I'm dating her.

     "So, I'm getting a ride from Jen today. You can come with us if you like she said she'll give us both a ride to school if you want." she says.

      " No it's ok I'll probably just walk or take the bus you can go with Jen it's alright" I say because i really dont want to be around her right now lately she's been getting on my nerves.

 "Kay, bye babe" she replies as she walks away to go with Jen.

A/N:

I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE BUT MY SCHOOL GRADES AREN'T SO WELL, SO I BARELY GET TO USE MY LAB TOP OR COMPUTER. AND I ABSOLUTELY HATE UPDATING ON MY PHONE AND TABLET. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON. AND SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I DECIDED TO CHANGE THINGS UP A BIT AND MAKE A CHAPTER IN LUNAR'S P.O.V.. SO SORRY IF IT SUCKED. AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATING I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY ^_^

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

FAN