Chapter 35: You die, I die

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"We're coming, Alli."

Allison looked up at the room that the vampires had left her in. It was like when she was about to let go but then heard Damon's voice in her head.

"Just stay strong. We'll get you and Stefan out of there."

Allison found herself nodding even though he couldn't see her, but she didn't know what else to do. The young brunette then looked down, struggling against the tight ropes again, but couldn't help the pained noise that left her lips upon the ropes rubbing against her already badly rope burned wrists.

There was a knock on the front door, and Allison looked up as Fredrick walked down the hallway, but then he shut both the doors that led into the room she was in, before answering the front door. But that didn't really help her not listen in when he opened the door. And upon hearing a very familiar voice, Allison's eyes widened. "Oh thank god, someone's home. Can I use your phone? My- my car broke down a few miles up the road and this is the first house I saw."

"Lucky you." Fredrick said, no emotion in his voice, and Alaric seemed to force a chuckle through his shivering. "Yeah. Lucky me. It's no trouble, is it?" 

Allison's head moved to the second door, which was across the hall from the kitchen, and glared at the blonde that entered. He smirked, pulling the gag back up to her mouth and tightening it. "Just in case."

Allison rolled her eyes, really just wanting to cuss him out, but the gag was already rubbing the corners of her lips raw and she didn't really feel like making it worse.

Especially since she heard then let in Alaric, shutting the door behind him. The blonde vampire leaves the room, leaving the door open just barely, which didn't really help Allison since they had also shut the lights off in the room. She found herself once again sitting in darkness, the only light source coming from the crack in the door.

"Billy, show him where the phone is in the kitchen." She heard Fredrick say. "And get me something to eat."

"Yeah, sure thing." Billy says, and Allison had to crane her neck a bit to see Billy lead Alaric into the kitchen, but not before the teacher seemed to take note of the extra room. The room was too dark that he couldn't see in it, but she was sure that Damon probably filled him in.

Allison brought her attention back down, struggling against the ropes, and hating the fact that now her ankles were bound to the legs as well. Apparently the vampires didn't like when she kicked them.

But then Allison heard the sink go on, then the blender. She looked up confused, before suddenly Damon was in the room. He rushed over, frowning at the sight. Allison's left cheek was red, while the right side of her jaw was already bruising. Her nose had a bit of dried blood on it, since it had been a bit since they gave her a blood nose. And those were only the things he saw. Allison was sure her torso was bruised up, and Damon could already tell the rope burns were bad.