Percy Jackson truth or dare

Hi guys! My name is Regan and I'm kinda new to writing these, so give me tips and ideas! Thank you! Ps- I do not own the characters in this story, Rick Riordan does.

~Regan

*************************************

PERCY'S POV:

I sat in my cabin with Annabeth, Nico, Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, the Stolls, Katie, and Grover playing truth or dare. It was a pretty intense game in my opinion. We all had scratches, bumps, and bruises from tough dares, and from laughing too hard. It was my turn to ask something and I knew exactly who to pick.

"Jason, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Jason groaned from his last bad experience with an angry satyr.

I thought for a moment, then I came up with the perfect question

"What is the worst thing you lied to Piper about?"

Jason paled, yep I got him good. Piper turned to Jason, "Yeah, Jason, what have you lied to me about?"

Jason sighed, "I don't like all of those chick flicks you make me go see with you."

Piper stood up,"WHAT! You said you loved those movies I PAYED for us to go see!"

"I know," Jason said with a shaky voice, "You just seemed to like them so-"

"You know what. Let's just move on!" Piper said rubbing her forehead.

Everyone but Jason and Piper burst out laughing.

"Okay," I laugh/ said, "Jason it's your turn"

*************************************

Okay that was my first chapter, sorry it was so short (not really) I'll update it soon! bye!