Pretty Baby

age 17

"Mikey Boo, look!" Luke giggled as he came out of the bathroom, twirling in his new, pink dress.

"How many more pink dresses can you buy?" Michael laughed, looking up at Luke.

"Like twenty....thousand." Luke said as Michael looked his gorgeous body up and down.

He had an unreadable expression on his face, causing Luke to become uneasy.

"Don't like it?" Luke asked, snapping Michael out of his thoughts.

"N- L- I love it. Come here." Michael whispered.

Luke skipped over to Michael, smiling when the older boy grabbed onto his waist.

Michael pressed his lips to the little bit of Luke's stomach that was exposed.

Luke smiled as he chewed on his pointer finger, watching Michael with his big blue eyes.

Michael looked up and the brightness in Luke's eyes made him say something he probably shouldn't have.

"Marry me."

Luke eyes widened and his mouth opened to say something but he just couldn't get real words out.

"M- I ca- I-"

"Not right now. Maybe not for a while, just promise me you will." Michael told him, looking up at him, holding his waist tighter than before.

Luke nodded, and lightly smiled. "Of course." Luke whispered, leaning down to kiss Michaels forehead.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Luke smiled, tackling Michael down onto the bed in a hug.

"There's nothing I would rather do."

-

the end. probably gonna make a sequel.