Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Y/N's P.O.V

"Hey, Yun? Where did you find me at?" I ask one late afternoon. I have been living with Yun and Ik-Su for two weeks and I have just now realized something. I know for a fact that I fell asleep with my phone in my pocket but it wasn't there. What a pity I could have, hopefully, to use it to look up the episodes or google to refresh my memories of what happens.

"Hmm? I believe I found you a few miles down the path we came from the other day," Yun shrugs looking through his bag, "Looks like I'll need to go get more supplies," He sighs.

"Can I go with you?"I ask. I think this might just be the episode Hak and Yona show up. This is why I need my phone! If it even works in this world, which would be a miracle.

"Sure, just don't be annoying," with that Yun exits the house.

"Awe, I love you too, Yun!"

Grinning, in excitement, I go to my shared room and grab the large blanket I use. Yun looks at me weirdly but doesn't make any comments. For the two weeks that I've been here, he seemed to figure out just not what to ask when I do something that seems strange.

🌸🌸🌸

After what feels like forever I make it to where I was found. Yun had left to go find herbs, I'm guessing. Looking around I find nothing. I hear a nearby river and make my way over to the sound. There I spot a brown satchel hanging from a tree branch.

"N~o it's too high, reach Y/N reach." I cried jumping up and reaching my hand out to grab it. "Why was I born five foot nothing? Okay, that's a lie I'm 5'5 but still." I whine.

Seeing that I have no other choice but to climb the damn tree I do just that. I end up hugging the branch for dear life. "This was a bad idea." I anime cry. "Holy crap I just cried like how anime characters do." Getting excited I take the risk and grab the bag but of course, with my luck, I fall out of the tree.

FACE

FIRST

INTO

THE

GODDAMN

DIRT

WHY MOTHER NATURE?

WH~Y?

"Stupid tree. Stupid me." I grumble getting up. Opening the satchel I find, my fabulous phone and many other things such as a bottle with some red colored substance, "I hope that's not blood," looking closer I realize it reminds me of the 'healing potion' from Narnia. I also see a dagger, "Well these are random as *bleep.*"

'Wow,' by Owen Wilson goes off. I look at my phone and frown. I open my message box.

One New Message
From: Unknown
They're coming.

I look at the text in confusion before looking up in surprise when I hear a girly scream. "Oh, that's what it meant." I hurriedly tie the blanket to two trees. "Hopefully they're the right trees," I grumble with unease, "By the power of the almighty Anime Lord, please let these be the right trees."

*Crash*

*More Crashing sounds*

Finally

*Bounce*

Hak and Yona, surprisingly, safely land on the blanket. Cheering in victory I untie one side of the blanket and wrap it around the unconscious duo. I then proceed to untie the other side. With a loud thump, they fall to the floor. Shrugging I pull the heavy blanket back to Yoon's and Ik-soo's place. After two hours of dragging them my back hurts and I feel like going into a corner to grow mushrooms.

"Honey, I'm home!" I announce barging into the hut.

Yun looks over at me and sweat-drops when he sees the two unconscious people wrapped in the blanket. " Great, you brought me, dead people. Thanks. Do I even want to know?" Yun sighs and grabs medical supplies.

"Nope, just look after Hak's wounds for me. I'll be back in a few hours." I wave exiting the hut.

"Be careful, it's dark outside!"

Now, where could Hak's spear be? Duh, somewhere by the river. I take off towards the river. Once again it feels like an eternity before I find the damn spear. "The things I do for others," I sigh out. I move the spear over my shoulder as Hak does. Man, why is it so heavy I think my shoulders gonna break. With a heavy sigh, I walk back to the hut.

"Come on, take off your dirty clothes," Yun says as I walk in.

I end up laughing at the scene. "My, my I'm gone for a few hours and you're already striping Ik-Soo. You break my heart, Yun," I put my hand on my chest above my heart.

Then Yun hits me with a spoon, "Shut up you perverted women!"

"So abusive," I cry hiding behind Ik-Su, "So how are our guests?"

Yun sighs, "The redhead is just unconscious with a few scratches," Yun points at Hak, "but he, on the other hand, is, obviously, very injured. Now be useful and help me clean and bandage him."

"Okay," I quickly rush over to Yun and take the soaked rag from his outstretched hand. I start to gently clean up Hak's chest wound.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" Yun asks as he wraps gauze around Yona's head.

"These two fell off the cliff," I rinse the blood-stained rag into the bucket, "From what I can tell from these wounds, it appears that Hak and Yona," I pause with a caugh, "These strangers were in a pretty bad fight."

Yun stays silent before humming, "Okay."

I look over at him in surprise, "Just okay?"

"Yeah, I believe you. I'm not going to question how you seem to know things but okay. Let's help them."

"Thanks, Yun!" I jump on Yun and give him a bear hug.

"Get off me, your ruining my beautiful hair!" Yun yells, flustered as he pushes me away.

"Oh hush, I know you love my hugs!"

I let go of Yun and walk over to Hak and poke him. "If you can hear me move your finger," Hak's fingers move, "Good, I just want you to know that Yona is safe, thanks to you obviously. When you wake up I'll put some healing stuff on your wound so wake up soon." I pat his head and lay his spear next to him. "It's late, I'm going to bed," I announce before collapsing onto my bedroll.