Time to Forgive and Forget

I sat in the Lima Bean waiting for Sebastian. He said that he would be here in like fifteen minutes. I spotted him walking in. He looked over at me, and walked over.
   "Hey." He greeted.
   "Hi." I smiled.
   "Let me guess. You and Blaine are angry at each other, then it led up to you quitting Glee club." He guessed.
    "How did you know?" I asked.
    "Sam texted me. He wanted to warn me in case you end up punching someone like you did to Hunter." He explained.
    "Yeah, but Hunter deserved it." I added.
"He did." He chuckled. "So what are you going to do now since you quit Glee?" He asked.
"Soccer, spend time with you, and I'm not sure. I guess most of my free time was used for Glee practice." I shrugged.
"I think you shouldn't give up on the New Directions. You and Blaine can work this out. Everybody else doesn't care if we date." He persuaded.
"Ever since I met Blaine, he helped with many of my big decisions, and when he can't accept you, I can't accept him." I explained.
"I feel like your going to regret quitting." He commented.
"I think I'll be fine." I confidently sipped my ice coffee.
"Okay." He made a slight smile.
"You know, I got lucky with a very supportive boyfriend." I bragged.
"I got lucky with an amazing girlfriend." He added. I leaned in a kissed him. My phone buzzed. I pulled away from him, and answered my phone.
From: Sam
Get to the Choir room. We need to talk!
To: Sam
Why?
From: Sam
Now!
    I sighed, and put my phone in my pocket.
"I'm sorry, but I have to leave. I'll see you later." I kissed him goodbye. He waved.
I drove down to the school. This time I brought my pepper spray. I grabbed my bag and keys, and stepped out of the car. I locked my car doors, and walked through the parking lot. I entered the building, and walked through the halls to get to the choir room.
"Sam!" I called out. "Sam!" Blaine walked in.
    "What are you doing here?" He asked.
    "Sam texted me. He wanted me to meet him here." I explained.
    "Odd. He told me he needed help with something." We both checked our text messages. All the doors slammed shut. We heard the locks all turn.
    "Hey! Let us out!" I ran to try to open the door.
    "Sam! This isn't funny!" Blaine yelled. My phone buzzed.
From: Sam
You guys will not leave the choir room until you guys are friends again! Just saying, I will know when you guys are friends again.
    "Well, we are going to be here a while." I commented.
    "Yeah." He nodded. I sat down in a chair. For an hour, we sat there on our phones. My phones was at 6%.
    "Great." I mumbled.
    "What?" Blaine asked.
    "Almost out of battery." I answered.
    "Yeah, same." He agreed. We both sat there looking around.
    "Listen, I'm sorry for not telling you about Sebastian and I sooner. I should have at least told you. I just didn't want to hurt you." I apologized.
    "No, I don't want you to date him." He growled.
    "So I can't date someone I like and you don't when you apparently can date whoever you want. Okay. So this is law of Blaine." I sarcastically stated.
    "I hate how you even said yes to him." He added.
    "I hate that I'm trapped here with you." I replied. I got up, and started to walk around.
    "You know how much I hated him. I just don't get why you thought It was okay." He barked.
     "Since when are you my dad!" I yelled.
     "I think you deserve better!" He shouted.
     "It's my choice on who I date!" I called. We were both pacing around my room. He usually walked in front and I followed.
    "Sebastian is Evil! How do you not see that!" He argued.
     "Come on! He's changed!" I disagreed. We were standing on the last level of the chair roes that kept going up like bleachers.
     "No! He hasn't! He took freaking drugs!" He complained.
     "That is not part of the argu—" I was interrupted by tripping on a chair leg, and stumbling down off the levels. I landed back first.
    "Tessa! Are you okay?" Blaine can rushing to the floor level. I just couldn't help, but laugh.
     "I think I'm in a room." I chuckled.
     "I think we need to get you to a doctor." Blaine stated. My thoughts snapped back to reality.
    "Okay. How did I get down here when I was up there?" I asked.
    "There's the Tessa I know." He smiled. He helped me into a chair.
    "Can we just stop this arguing, and be friends again?" I begged.
     "You know, you have been a magnet to getting hurt, and I think that if I'm mad at you more then you will probably get hit by a car." He joked.
    "So?" I looked.
    "Yeah. Honestly, I'm glad your happy. I just don't want him to hurt you." Blaine answered.
    "Thank you." I smiled. "Oh, does Kurt Know?" I blurt out.
    "No, this is something he would strangle you for. Don't tell him." He shook his head.
    "I don't think it's wise. He doesn't let go of things that easily." I added.
    "Yeah. Will you come back to glee club?" He asked.
    "Only if we are not fighting." I answered.
    "I'm sorry bout the things I said." He apologized.
    "Me too." I also apologized. We hugged.