Trust?[]Chapter Five[]

Important things to remember:
(Y/n)-your name
(L/n)-Last name
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)-Eye Color
(F/c)-Favorite color
(S/f/c)-Second favorite color
(F/h)- favorite hairstyle
By the way you see 💜=____ then it means the heart on her neck is a certain feeling. That's all for now! Kirby~chan out!

(Y/n) POV
I woke up the next morning very worried. (💜 blue=worried) today I would agree for the date! I'm scared he will find out I'm Echo! I swear if Dante told them i will be pissed! I called Laurence and told him I'm coming on the date. I got changed into a beautiful leaf dress and curled my hair. I put on some black combat boots and pit on some pink lipstick.

The dress is your favorite color instead of blue! If your favorite color is blue then good for you!

I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out the door. I ran over to the boys house and knocked on the door. Laurence answered the door.

Laurence's POV.          Awhile before she arrived.

I walked out of my room in a white shirt with a green tie.
"Ooooooo Laurence who's the lucky lady" Travis smirked.
"Well If you insist on knowing...........it's (Y/n)!" I said.
"WHAT?!?!?!?" All the boys yelled.
"Yup! I asked her last night!" I said.
"But I was with her last night...............I mean HOW?!?" Dante mumbled.
"What was that first part?" Garroth asked.
"N-Nothing!" Dante Studdered.
"Uh-huh" I said. Ding Dong! I went to the door and saw (Y/n) in a beautiful (f/c) leaf dress.
"Wow you look beautiful" I said almost drooling.
"T-thank you!" (Y/n) said.
"Ready to go?"
"Yeah!" (Y/n) chirped. We walked out the door and into my car. Will I win her heart?

(Y/n) POV

I got into Laurence's car and drove off.
"So where we going?"
"It's a surprise!" Laurence said with a smirk. We drove for a decent 10 minutes. He parked his car in front of a park. He opened the door and I walked out. We walked through the park talking about different things. Our hands interlocked and I blushed a bright red but didn't let go. We walked to a beautiful pink tree.........it was the tree my mom took me to when I was little. A tear fell down my cheek, the tree was the only thing I had left of her.
"(Y-y/n)! Are you alright? Your crying!" Laurence said putting his arm around me.
"I-its nothing" I said. (💜 light blue=sadness)
"Come here..." Laurence said hugging me. I couldn't help but burst into tears, I couldn't hold them in.
"Want to go somewhere else?" Laurence said.
"It's fine just..........this tree is all I have left of my mom." I said. The tears stopped and I was almost back to my cheerful self. I sat under the tree and Laurence sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close comforting me. One more tear rolled down my cheek. Laurence wiped it away making me blush a little. He leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. It made me blush even harder. Today was a long day.