“Never, no matter the situation. I’m with you because I love you, no one could ever make me feel the way you do.” Well, that was completely sappy for me to say. “What about you? Would you ever cheat on me with another girl?”

            “Since I met you three years ago, there hasn’t been one girl that’s made me feel the way you make me feel and I don’t think that’s ever going to change.” Drew intertwined his hand with mine. “And I don’t mind.” Drew kissed my forehead and I just lay there in silence, enjoying Drew’s presence.

            Before I knew it, I was getting ready for the last challenge for the week. Yesterday, I had worn a red leather number I wouldn’t even usually dream about wearing and today my dress was a long gown. It was paired with a pair of red platforms. Drew’s top was exactly the same colour as my dress and I smiled. I quickly did my makeup and curled my hair before slipping the dress on.

            “Drew, can you zip me up?” I asked as I walked out of the bathroom, holding my zipper close. Drew nodded and did my zipper up, slowly. “Thanks.”

            “You look beautiful.”

            I smiled. “You don’t look too bad yourself.” Drew rolled his eyes. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to me, I looked up at Drew and bit my lips as Drew stared into my eyes. I felt at home, looking into those eyes. Drew was leaning closer and closer to me; his eyes were soon fixed on my lips.

            I wanted to kiss him, I did and that was why I moved away and said, “We should go!” Drew just nodded and followed me down the hallway and into the game room. We took our seats and I intertwined my hand with his.

            James started talking but I wasn’t paying attention. I couldn’t stop staring at Drew, he looked flawless and I wanted nothing more than to kiss him. No, not because I had to, to make our relationship look more legit but because I was aching to feel his lips against mine again.

            “Alright, ladies, lets start it off easy… what is your husbands favourite sport?” James said and quickly, I wrote down soccer. I remembered Drew’s Mum telling me how Drew played soccer as a child and was obsessed with it. A grin flew onto my face when I saw that both Drew and I had written the same answer.

            “Guys, what was your partners first job?” I had never discussed this with Drew so I didn’t exactly think he’d know. My first job was in a fruit shop so I wrote down that. I looked to see what he had written. McDonalds. I laughed.

            “Damn,” Drew muttered. “I never knew you worked in a fruit shop.”

            “Well now you do,” I giggled.

            “What is your husbands shoe size?” I knew how bad it would look if I didn’t write the right answer down. I looked down at Drew’s feet, guessing I wrote down that they were a size 10 and was right.

            “Men, what is your partners favourite clothing item?” I wrote down jeans just so it was easier for Drew to guess because I knew he had no idea. He wrote down shoes. I laughed.

            “That’s my second favourite,” I winked.

            “Now last but not least, ladies, what is your husbands least favourite food?” Without even thinking about it, I wrote down oysters, I had learnt that a couple of days after I met Drew. I high-fived Drew, happily.

            “Congratulations to all of you, this week’s challenge has been completed. A big congratulations to the winning couple, Paul and Renee.” We all clapped. “The two of you will get to spend the rest of the day with your family and return back to the mansion late tonight. Tomorrow you’ll be given your power. To the rest of you, good luck in tomorrows elimination and have a nice day.” We all congratulated Paul and Renee and then walked outside.

            “I’m glad that’s over,” I said to Drew. Drew laughed. “I’m sorry you didn’t get to see your family.” Drew’s smile disappeared.

            “April, why are you apologizing to me about something like that? It wasn’t your fault, we knew we weren’t going to win.”

            “I just… I know how much it’d mean to you if you got to see your Dad… and the rest of your family.”

            Drew rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. “It’s fine, I’m a grown man, I can last a couple of months without seeing them.” Drew chuckled.

            “I know, I know.”

            “I love you, April.”

            I bit back a smile. “I love you too.” 

~

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter, I'm pretty sure there's going to be around another ten chapters but I'm not too sure yet :)

The external link is Aprils outfits for the last two challenges of the week because I know I suck at describing outfits. 

Leave me a comment?

Thanks for reading!