'dont get me wrong. U were amazing. I loved every moment of it and I dont think I'll ever forget it, but dont think you'd want to get drunk for the rest of your life.'

What had I done? I tried searching my memory, trying to figure out what happened after I started drinking. Why did I drink? But no matter how hard I tried thinking of what happened, my head throbbed in protest.

I didn't even bother responding to his text message. With the memories of what happened before I started drinking, I only thought about what Beth said. And it was very hard to forget.

I was the first person to enter history class on Monday. I sat at the back corner of the class, nearby the window, feeling my heart racing uncontrollably. I wondered how many people here knew what Daniel was talking about in his text yesterday and why I didn't want to be drunk for the rest of my life. Though I had no intentions, I was curious what he meant by it.

A bunch of guys from Daniel's group walked in. The guy named Peter was supressing a laugh as he passed me. "Hey, Adele," he greeted me.

Adele? What? Like the singer? I didn't respond. I just watched in disbelief as they snickered in their corner. Did I sing at the party? God, I hoped not. I wasn't a skilled singer.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the table. I hated Mondays.

Suddenly, I had a strong sense that someone was looking at me, which brought a shiver running down my spine. Cautiously, I looked up and found Daniel sitting beside me, smiling at me. I groaned loudly and allowed my head to fall back onto the table, not caring that the loud thud that came with it indicated that I should be in pain right now. But I couldn't care less.

"What's wrong with you?" he whispered.

I mumbled an inaudible response which he responded with a snicker. I was not in the mood to be pressured into doing something else on the bucket list. It was only the fourth week of school. Couldn't he leave me alone? I was already far behind in two of my assignments.

"May I ask why you haven't answered my texts?"

"No, you may not," I mumbled.

"Are you mad that I took you to the party?"

"Yes." Was I?

"Oh, come on, Ellie. I was only helping."

But was he though? The only reason he was helping was because that was the only way he could make me do the things he wanted me to do.

To my relief, Mia arrived. It only took a few words for Mia to successfully threaten Daniel to go away, and that was, "Move or I'll tell Kyle you're threatening Ellie to ignore him."

Daniel responded with a glare, grabbed his bag, and headed to the other side of the room to sit with Kyle. Bless her.

After class, Mia walked out with me, glaring at Daniel the entire time which led to Kyle asking him what he do. Although Mia played the devil's advocate yesterday, she blamed Daniel for what Beth said to me. Whenever she did, I played the devil's advocate and defended him. It was really weird. But blaming Daniel for what Beth did wasn't fair. Was it?

When we reached her locker, I leaned against the wall beside it. My eyes felt droopy, and my head was throbbing. I wasn't sure if I was still hungover. I tried searching up online if you could die from a hangover. It felt like I died yesterday. But apparently you couldn't die from one. I begged to differ.

Kyle walked by us shortly after and he winked at me which Daniel seemed to notice and frowned. I felt my cheeks burn as I looked away from him and back to Mia. Why does he always keep winking at me?