Apollo's Prophecy

This is my newest story! It's also a Fantasy/Romance, but this time it has to do with Greek mythology! My favourite subject OF ALL TIME.

This was posted to Wattpad a few years back, but I didn't have time to continue and took it down after a few chapters. NaNoWriMo of 2019 was great because I finally fixed those existing chapters and completed the book!

Danika Warren's normal life is flipped upside down after being gifted the trip of a lifetime as her graduation present—a summer-long trip to Greece

Danika Warren's normal life is flipped upside down after being gifted the trip of a lifetime as her graduation present—a summer-long trip to Greece. Danika not only gets to travel all of Greece and fulfil her life-long dream, but she gets her first university credits while taking a Greek mythology course that goes along with her travels. Danika knows it will be the trip of a lifetime, especially after meeting the sexy professor, Dr. Evantin, who looks at her differently. Little does she know that he has a big secret that will change her life forever and make her realize that the myths aren't as far from reality as she thought.

Not the best description, but hopefully it entices you!