Smut(Hook)

After locking the door behind him, You stared; lost in Sehun's lustful eyes who threw you on the mattress like it was light work. Your back bounced off of the bed so causally, then still like a feather, but your heart was trembling because of how fast it was beating.

Sehun's hair dye was completely stolen by the drops of rain, revealing  perfect dark strands of hair, dripping down his face . His intricate fingers, combed back  his bangs, at the same time he began removing his clothes starting with the torso. Every button pushed out of place, hastily. His abs were defining every part of his upper body, down to the belt of his pants.
You were too busy blushing to even acknowledge his body, over yours, until his lips started sucking on the flesh of your crooked neck. "Se–hunnie..." you tried not to moan, with the feeling of his tongue sliding against your skin, and his soft lips tenderly pulling on your neck. You could barely trace his teeth, with every soft touch.
It was loving...but, intense. Your body couldn't handle it. Sehun's never really seen you so submissive before.

"Yes, baby?" He lifted up slowly, letting his hands wander around your face. It was if he was trying to memorize every small detail, that he'd fallen for.
"Do you remember the day I said, you drived me crazy?"
After hearing him say that, you instinctively drew your attention back to Sehun's mouth.

"Do you want to know, why?" He asked.

Sehun leaned forward to match your lips with sweet butterfly kisses;  each getting rougher, and hotter by the second.Later after, bruises began to form in it's place, trying indefinitely to bite down and pull on whatever flesh he could grab, until you grew sore.
"I would always stare at your lips, when you got angry at me, just because i loved to watch you talk. Even if i had to get you to hate me." But you didn't hate Sehun. In fact, you always had a crush on him. You were just too busy hating his personality at the time to realize just how much of a sweet and loving person he is. You felt your pants being pulled down, and a cold moist feeling on your chest, when the droplets of water from his clothes touched your naked skin. Sehun leaned down, kissing your navel, then proceeded down to the undergarments. His hands, wrestling with each other, as he succumbed to the desire.

 "I...want to, be your first. and your only."

sorry this was so short, but i was thinking for a while. Instead of rushing the entire thing, since i might end this series, i wanted to make you guys work for it lol