Roses have thorns

~FLASHBACK (PHILS POV)~

"Off to your boyfriends house, Lester?" Marco grimaces spitefully.
Phil briefly meets eyes with Marco's. He instantly looks down. Phil is terrified, shaking with both fear and rage, he keeps walking in the dimly lit street.
"I asked you a question, slut" Marco yells furiously.
"I'm  going to rose's house" phil yelps, he knew what was coming.
"Why the little bitch is still taking you in?!" Marco pretends to be surprised.
Phil ignores this.
"SPEAK WHEN YOU ARE SPOKEN TO YOU FUCKING RAT" Marco literally spits.
"I'm sorry please don't hurt me" phil cowers. Marco is bounding towards him.
Before he knows it, there a fist swinging through the air towards his face. Collision.
Phil is thrown onto his back and held down by one of Marco's thugs.
There are now five people surrounding Phil.
"Kick him, kick him until he can't breathe" Marco orders.
"No!" Phil protests, knowing it was useless. He closes his eyes tight until he sees swirls of colour darting around. The first kick is directly on his ribs. Phil opens his eyes wide in shock from the biting pain.
He can feel every kick weakening his bones.
"Stop!" Phil cries through tears.
So many people are hurting him. So many people are furiously kicking at his body. Phil lies limply and let's it happen, he can't do anything about it.

After ten minutes of harassment and harshly enforced pain, they laugh and they leave.
Phil keeps lying on the concrete in the dark alley. He can't move. He winces as he tries to get up.

Rose was Marco's ex girlfriend. Basically Marco abused her and phil just happened to walk in on them one day, and he saved her. So they share a small house together, just as friends. Seeing as Phil didn't really have a home, or a family...
Marco now hates Phil. And will do anything he can to hurt him.

Ayo I'm sorry for this chapter :( it'll get better soon I promise.
I'm not the best at writing scenes like this so yeah it's kinda short.