Chapter 38

Daea is still in her room. She didn't want to eat or drink. It's almost a week and no one knows what happened to her in there. Hoshi didn't talk to anyone except if he wants to talk. Mingyu keeps talking to Daea through the door even though he knows Daea will not talk to him. Dino, as always, he didn't focus when they're on practice.

Mingyu's pov

I see that Hoshi hyung sits on the couch in the living room. I walk to him and grab his arm before he ran away.

"Hyung..."

Hoshi hyung doesn't look at me, his eyes are looking at his feet.

I sighed.

"Hyung, I'm really sorry. But hyung, please don't do this to her. She needs you,hyung. It was my fault not hers. Hyung.."

He pushed my hand from his arm.

"Just.. let me think first." Hoshi hyung said and about to leave.

"Yah hyung! She will die soon in there! And if you love her, please go to her,hyung. Just punish me,not her." I cried and Minghao comes next to me, patting my back.

I see that Hoshi hyung almost cry. All the members are here. Some of them maybe already in tears or thinking about how to persuade Daea to come out.

Hoshi's pov

Should I forget what happened and go to her?

What if she had stopped love me?

What if she got angry and doesn't want me back?

What if she already moved on?

What if

I look at Mingyu who looks like he sees something that make him shock.

The other members stop talking and this is weird. Is there something behind my back?

I turn around and see Daea is standing there. She looks so skinny and her face looks so pale.

She looks like she didn't sleep all night by looking at those eyebags her got. Her hair looks messy but still look gorgeous as ever. Her face without make up,and how swollen her face is because of crying. Actually, I heard the sounds of sobbing and crying all night but why the hell I ignored it. Pabo Hoshi.
And she'll stops when she's tired.

She's standing there without saying anything. She's crying.. again and that's all because of me. She loves me but why I pushed her away. Why?

I walk closer to her and take her hands,holding it tight. The tears keep falling down on her cheeks, she seems to be so sorry to me but she couldn't say any words. She missed me so much. I missed her too. I wipe her tears away and then, touch her cheek with my right hand. My hand is perfectly fits for her cheek. She's so small while my hand is too big. I missed when her lips touch mine. Those giggle from her everytime I was telling my jokes. When I'm doing aegyo, she will say how cute I am. The moment when we're holding hands. How perfect my hand and her hand are together. Oh my, I missed all of it so much. I just realised that I can't live without her. She's my oxygen, my heart and my everything.

"Jagiya, I'm sorry." I said to her by looking at her eyes, her puffy eyes.

"Soonyoung opp-"

She suddenly faints.

But I got her in my arms.

No Daea no,please wake up!

"Yah Daea! Yah wake up! Scoups hyung!" I yelled as the hyungs are just looking at us from behind.

I carry her to the van and there's no time to call manager hyung so Mingyu is the one driving.

Dino, Scoups hyung, Mingyu, Seungkwan and I are going to the hospital. The others are waiting for manager hyung.

Dino gives me his jacket to put it on Daea.

Please don't leave me

Hang on there, jagiya