Foreword

C O P Y R I G H T

This book bares the copyright of Ashleigh Parkers. This means that no part of this story may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form - by means of electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, screenshot or otherwise unless authorized by the author.

_____________

F O R E W O R D

"Is all truly fair in love and war, or is it all just a game?"

- Unknown

_____________

S U M M A R Y

Innocence defines Amelia Hart, along with her round-framed glasses and her baggy sweaters. What's a girl to do right? I can tell you what she's not supposed to do - fall for the charms of Daniel Cayne.

Innocence defines her, but experience defines him. Daniel Cayne is above your average bad boy, with a past that continues to shadow him. But when he saw Amelia he knew he wanted her. He's tried time and time again, but she refuses him every time.

She wants friendship. He wants more.

What will happen when the two accidentally meet up at a Valentine's Day party? What will happen when they are forced into a closet for a game of Seven Minutes of Heaven? How will they react when his past comes to haunt him when a diamond necklace goes missing and all evidence points to him?

_____________

A U T H O R' S N O T E

This story was a part of the Crazy For You Anthology, which you can find on @RomanceSparks' profile. I just couldn't resist turning it into a beautiful short story - the characters are just simply beautiful.

This short story will also be posted on the app Episode Interactive for you to play along! Ride alongside them as they journey through love, money and golden secrets!

Happy reading!
Hugs and kisses!

Ashleigh

_____________

Copyright © Ashleigh Parkers 2017