Halfas

As a whole I but into the fact that halfas are immortal. They can be killed, but they will never die of old age. They can get sick too, but it can't kill them and they get over it pretty fast.

Now to start the big stuff. Half as are in no way dead. Thst simply have a ghost form as a conduit for all the excess energy that would normally kill a regular person. Think humans with ghost powers. Of course I've stated that Danny has an altered physiology. Think about it, his DNA was altered completely; he has to have changed to his human form right? Most of the stuff I listed in biology goes for Dani and Vlad as well.  Dani more so than Vlad because, you know, clone. Vlad-wise I imagine more of a tint to his ectoplasm; meaning his blood in ghost form is redder than Danny's. Why? I feel like Vlad would have had less of a mutation as, despite being hit in the face, the amount of ectoplasm he was exposed to is much, much less than Danny. Dani was made from Danny's DNA so she follows his biology spot on, other than her gender.

Halfas were always meant to be. In every universe, in every timeline Danny and Vlad exist. In most they become halfas, in others the possibility is always there. Danny and Vlad and Danny aren't always rivals though, and in some they are born to different genders. Why bring this up? Because I'm grounded and can't type on the computer. This is probably riddled with errors.

A/N: In case you haven't caught on, this is a buffer between updates that I just typed on my phone. Think of this as a little clue of where "Choices" is going. Also, the picture up top is a badly photoshopped pic of Dani. It's a basic idea for how my OC looks. Imagine that but a little taller. Hope these goodies hold you over until I can get back on the computer.