leon kuwata

song: absolutely smitten; dodie clark
• • •
Another day at Hopes Peak. You were not ready to go, due because you were having unfamiliar symptoms. Symptoms of fluttery hearts, heavy stomach. You're truly unsure of what's going on. Alas, you get yourself going and to school.

When you get there, you decide to consult your best friend, Aoi Ashahina, about your little issue. You explain everything, all these fluttery feelings.

"Awe (Y/N)! You're in love~!" Ashahina squeals.

The sporty girl pokes your face, and stares into your (E/C) eyes with her big blue puppy dog eyes.

"Who's the lucky bloke, hm?" Ashahina asks.

You snicker. "Bloke? Hina, are you on crack?"

She giggles. "No! Answer my question!"

You only shrug. Truthfully, you had no idea you were in love. You've never really felt anything for anyone ever. Wow, a high schooler who's never had a crush. Pathetic.

"Hey! Ashahina!" A familiar voice calls out.

Leon Kuwata comes running, and your stupid symptoms start to appear.

She knows this feeling all too well.
She feels her heart begin to swell.

"Hey Leon!" Ashahina chirps.

The firey headed boy flashed the swimmer a smile. "Hey! Did you do the homework?" Leon asked her.

There goes your heart, fluttering and thumping. Your stomach is in nervous little knots. Leon. You like Leon Kuwata. The SHSL Baseball player who hates his talent. The boy who dreams of being a rock star. His punk pop style is an interesting one. One you liked.

Handsome stranger you have made her insides turn to jelly.

"You didn't? Awe that sucks." Leon said with a small huff.

The boy with rouge hair looked over at
you with those shining blue eyes and smiled.

"Heya (Y/N)!" He says.

You return the same smile, and give Leon a little wave. A bright red blush appears on your face.

"Did you do the homework?" He asks.

You nod. You were about to offer it to him, but the bell stops you from doing so.

"Awe darn. Wanna show it to me after school?" Leon asks with a little wink.

All the responses you could say clog up your mouth, and all you can do is nod. Leon smiles at you, and walks to his next class.

"Hmm, wonder who you like~?" Ashahina teases. You lightly smack Ashahinas arm.

"I- I guess!" You squeak out.

"And you got a hot date with him!" She goes on.

"Hot date!?" You squeal. "He's just copying my homework! That's not hot OR a date!"

Ashahina giggles. "Okay (Y/N). I was just teasing. Let's get to class. Days almost over!

She wants to dance around her room. Kiss you until her lips turn blue.