0.9

Ye boi
Another chapter
*cry*

---- Sunny's POV------

I checked my phone while walking to the locker room.

Message from Mal
Message from Unknown

Mal: heyyy 12:17
Me: ayy 12:22
Mal: meet me at the lockerss 12:23
ME: mmkau 12:24

Unknown: You are not gonna get adopted by Tyler and Josh. I am.
ME: do I know you?
Unknown: I'm not sure do you?
ME: I'm gonna block this number bye

That was weird. Who said I wasn't gonna be adopted by them? They said they were gonna consider me.... I've been listening to them alot. I met Mal by our lockers.

"Mrs. Liz said I failed the English test, in front of the whole entire class, but when I looked at my grades, it said I got a B+. She lied to the whole class trying to make me sound dumb." She said. "Oh. Fuck she doesn't know what she teaches us." I said to her. She got a better grade then me.

I grabbed my art book and a sharpie. We also had art together.

"So I met these two people called Vic and Star in gym.... For problamatic reasons today. I fell. In the toilet. And it sucked." I said, slowly,trying to get the words out.

"Uh wait sorry have to go." I said to Mal. She was a good friend, but she didn't understand why I have social anxiety

"They have the same art class as us!" I say to Mal before she runs away somewhere.

"That's good to know, I'll see you in art." She says before scurrying away.

Bye i mumble under my breath. I was looking down at the floor, walking when suddenly I...

-----
Tbh i dont fucking know what thi si
Should i keep writing it? I feel likeits sloly going to shit