To See Our Love [Twilight FanFiction](Bella & Alice Love Story)girlxgirl

Chapter 1: What Are You?

Bella’s POV

I couldn’t help it as I watched her sit across the cafeteria with her adoptive brothers and sister. She laughed softly, her golden eyes glowing with excitement as the bigger one, Emmett I think said a joke. Her eyes shifted towards me and I looked away quickly, a blush evident on my face. Curious I turned back to face her to see her looking down, a small smile held on her face while Edward, another brother, watched me with curious eyes. A small smile slipped on my lips as she looked at me, not expecting me to be watching her again and look away quickly. The other boy, the one that looks like he is in pain, looked at me with wide eyes which made me feel exposed. He quickly regained his composure and looked away. 

“Bella, Bella you there?” my friend Angela asked.

“Huh? Oh yea umm sorry I just kind of spaced out a little,” I replied quickly. “So do any of you have plans for this weekend?”

“Oh yes I was going to ask if you wanted to head over to Seattle with me and Jessica,” she asked.

“Umm sure, i’ll just have to ask Charlie but I am sure it will be okay,” I replied, though my mind was elsewhere.

For the rest of the lunch period I zoned in and out of their conversations but never looked back to the Cullen table, never met eyes with the strange little pixie that seemed to consume my every thought. As the bell rang I finally allowed my eyes to drift back over to her table to see her sitting there alone with a glazed over look, my good side got to me and I approached her slowly. She stayed frozen on the spot, completely unfocused, as I stood behind her. My fingers touched her shoulder and I pulled back, a gasp escaping my lips as I felt her icy cold skin. Her body turned and jumped up quickly as she looked at me, an odd expression on her face.

“Im uhh s-sorry I was just checking to see if you were okay,” I stuttered out.

“Well i’m fine,” she stated slowly. “You shouldn’t be talking to me.”

I stepped back as her words crashed into me, “oh umm yeah I guess.”

“Wait I didn’t mean for it to come out like that,” she explained. “Sorry, I just usually keep to myself.”

I nodded, full of understanding. “But you really shouldn’t be talking to me, its not good for you,” she said again.”

“Im pretty sure that I am old enough to know what is and isn’t good for me,” I replied with defiance clear in my voice.

She smiled causing all my thoughts and breathing to fall short and I leaned forward instinctively. The glazed look crossed her face quickly then was replaced with worry as she stepped back, “I should get to class.”

“Oh uh yea I should go too,” I said, trying to gather my thoughts.

She nodded then turned and walked the other way, the porcelain skin of her arm was left exposed to a small patch of sunlight and seemed to glow. I shook my head and closed my eyes then looked back to see her gone, I must have imagined it. 

Alice’s POV 

The rest of the day went by slowly as I tried to hide my thoughts from Edward, unable to tell him how close I got to Bella. Eventually he would understand that it was not my fault but he would tell the others and Rosalie will not forgive me if our secret is exposed. I sighed and finally the bell rang, allowing me to get up out of my seat and leave the class.