16

Amelia's POV

I was devastated. I had lost the trust of my best friend in less than an hour. I couldn't make him breakfast and it'd be alright like last time. I needed to work things out with him. He's my best friend in the entire world and I can't live without him. Today we were going home for the holidays to see our family and we had booked our tickets before any of this fight happened. I was currently sleeping on the couch at the boys house but their landlord heard about the packing peanuts and we are definitely getting kicked out. The boys have plans to move with David but I don't know what I'm doing. I'll probably just move back to Florida. No really wants me here anyway.

Today Zane and I were leaving for Florida. We still aren't on a good note and I'm waiting for the right moment to talk to him. We left for the airport at 2:00 because our flight is at 5:15 and we wanted plenty of time. We said to goodbye to everyone at the house and David drove us to the airport.

We got to the airport and said good bye to David and did all the security and baggage stuff and then went to get something to eat. Zane still wouldn't talk to me, so I decided to text Alex.

Me- Hey Alex what's up?

Alex- nothing. David's making me do a skit for his channel again. 🙄

Me-lol sorry about that!

He stopped replying which probably means David has started filming.

We got on the plane and I had the idea to talk to him on the plane so he couldn't escape. Once we got on I looked at him and smiled, "You can have the window seat Zane." "Thanks." He mumbled sitting down. Once we had taken off and gotten comfortable, I decided to talk to him. "Zane, can we talk about this past week?" He put his head back and sighed. "Please." He turned and looked out the window and put in his headphones. I sighed. He wins this time. I put in my headphones and went to sleep.

I woke up awhile later and looked to see we were landing soon. I just sat there and stared out the window. After a few minutes we were on the ground. Zane had fallen asleep earlier so I had to wake him up. "Zaneee. Wake up." I said shaking him. He looked up and sighed. We grabbed our carry on's and headed for the exit.

We went to baggage claim and then went to look for our rides. I was going to my house for the week and then me and Zane were gonna meet up at the airport later. We walked to where the people are waiting to pick you up and I saw a poster that said "Amelia Sealock!" I turned to Zane and we said our goodbyes. Then I walked over and saw my mom standing there with a big smile on her face. "My sweet Millie!!" She said giving me a big hug. "Hi mom I said letting go. We started to walk to the car and my mom started asking questions. "So how have you been? How is jack?" Oh. I forgot to tell her about Jack and I. "Um I've been good. Hanging out with Zane a lot more." "And how about jack?" "Could we talk about that later please?" "Sure." She said confused.

We got back to my old house and right as I walked in I was tackled by a big ball of fluff. "HARPER BABY I MISSED YOU!" Harper is my dog. She's a huskie-golden retriever mix, and she's the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Once Harper got off me, I walked over to my dad and gave him a hug. "Hey dad! I missed you!" "Hey sweet Millie!"
Man, I loved being home.

Lol somewhat decent chapter. Please vote & comment! -Blondie