Chapter 3 - Rolling with the homies

We finally got to school, and I sighed. Although I was a straight A student, I never liked school, and the school days always seemed to drag on. This meant that I was always the first one out on the end of school bell. I was always too hyper to sit still and be quiet the whole time during class. I was always the sort of person to be too loud, and all the teachers hated that, so I found myself getting sent out of class a lot for talking too much.

                Justin was sitting innocently at a desk once we all arrived at home room, the desk next to mine. I smiled, and sat down at my desk. Throughout the whole time we were in home room, me and Justin sat talking and he also helped me with last minute homework. We seemed to click instantly, like a spark of electricity.

              Justin was in every one of my lessons that morning, and he insisted that he sat besides me, which I was very fond of. We had a laugh, but the teachers usually gave us the ‘shut up’ look, which made us laugh even more.

               At lunch, I noticed Ryan and Katie sitting at our usual table, talking about something, their heads rather close. I stopped Justin before he could ruin their moment, so I led him into the hallway, and he accidentally hit his head on my locker.

“Ouch! Do you mind! That really hurt!” Justin moaned.

“Sorry!” I winced. “But also, shut it! Ryan and Katie need some time. ALONE. Together.”

“Oh yeah, Chaz warned me about your match-making skills.” he laughed. “Sorry to burst your bubble and everything Cher, but you’re not Cupid. If they’re meant to be, then they will be.”

              I laughed at him and tapped him lightly around the head. He chuckled and started tickling me on my stomach and under my arms. I shrieked in delight, and Justin chuckled at me. However, we stopped suddenly when we saw the Principal marching over towards us.

“Make that much noise in the hallway again, Bieber, Wallace, and you’ll both get a detention, do you understand?”

“Yes sir,” me and Justin giggled in unison as the Principal went stalking off towards the teacher’s lounge. As soon as the Principal was out of sight, me and Justin burst into fits of hysterics!

“Aww...If it isn’t the two lovebirds making jokes together!” piped up a voice behind us. I spun around to see Chaz leaning against his locker (which was next to mine), smirking at us.

“Chaz, if you want to keep those few brain cells of yours that you have left, then I’d shut up if I were you!” I threatened jokingly. “And plus, me and Justin aren’t dating, yet. We’re just friends at the moment. Chaz, I promise you.”

                   His eyes lit up and he gave me a huge grin. I grinned back at him. Me, Justin and Chaz walked over to Katie and Ryan, with all of us giggling over how red the Principal’s face went when he was yelling at me and Justin.

                    The rest of the afternoon passed in a blur as all I thought about was what Chaz had said at lunch. He called me and Justin lovebirds. It made me blush, as I liked Justin and I wouldn’t mind dating him, but surely he wouldn’t want to date anyone like me. I mean, I’m just like any regular teenage girl. I hang around with my friends most of the time, I go to the mall a lot and I love getting mani-pedi’s! Surely he wouldn’t want to date anyone as boring as I am!

                   We all met up at the school gates after the final bell went. Ryan and Chaz were hyper, too hyper if you ask me, and me and Katie couldn’t stop giggling. The reason why? It was Friday! I know what you’re thinking, what school would start again on a Friday after summer vacation? I didn’t care. I actually appreciated it, to be honest. It meant I only had one day at school, and then the whole weekend was mine to just chill with my friends, and even get to know Justin for who he is, not who I think he is!

                  Just then, Justin strolled out of reception, and walked towards me, smiling from ear to ear. Once he had reached us, he put his arm around my waist, pulled me a little closer to him, then turned to Katie, Ryan and Chaz, and asked, 

“What’s the plan for tomorrow then?”

“Well, me and Ryan were planning on going to the beach if you guys wanna come along?” answered Katie, blushing a little.

“Oh cool! That sounds like so much fun! I’ll totally be there!” announced Chaz excitedly.

                 So we all agreed to meet up at the beach the next day.

                Justin still had his arm around my waist while we were walking to the cars. He put his lips near my ears and whispered to me, “Come to my place with me, please.”

                I nodded to him, and called over to the others. “Yo guys!” I shouted. “I’m going with Justin. We’re going to chill at his place for a bit.”

“Okay hun,” Katie said, giving me a hug. “See you tomorrow.”

                With that, Ryan, Chaz and Katie walked off to Chaz’s car, and they drove off. It was just me and Justin now, but I wasn’t going to complain, as I liked it that way. Me and Justin jumped into his car, and drove off, chatting about the most random things. But then, I had a few serious questions I needed to ask him.

“What’s it like, being an international superstar?”

“Oh, you know, it’s fun I guess.” he answered. “But you’ve got to be careful with your actions. One step out of place, and then people will think you’re someone your not.”

“Don’t you ever miss everyone here, at home?”

“Of course I do!” Justin smiled. “Why do you think I’ve come back for a while?”

“And are you glad you’ve met me?”

“I’m more than glad I’ve met you. I couldn’t stop thinking about you last night. You’re the most beautiful girl I have ever met.”

                         He gave me one of his big grins, which made me blush a little.

                      Once we had pulled up outside his house, Justin helped me out of the car and led me up to his bedroom.