Reflection

A/N- Mehh... It's been really hard to update, mainly because of school. (_ε_) But since it's the weekend, plus Mondays a national holiday, I might be able to write another chapter.~~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A blond haired, lazy vampire was doing the same thing he did everyday in school.

Skip classes and sleep.

'Who needs school?'

(btw, one of the teachers in my school actually said that xD)

He was in the music classroom, his usual spot. Silence echoed through the room and the only thing the vampire could hear was the sound of a violin playing in his earphones.

Just about when he was about to reach the best part in the song, the door opened and someone's footsteps were heard as they made their way inside.

How annoying.

But who was it?

Since he was in a position where he was still unseen, the mystery person still did not see him, nor did he see them.

Was it Yui?

No, she would have called his name out in that annoying, high voice of her's.

He suddenly saw the mystery person who woke him up and it took him slightly by surprise.

Since this girl had a incredibly odd, sweet scent coming from her, he mistaken her for Yui.

Except her scent was too sweet. Something defiantly not normal.

She was sitting at the piano, hesitant.

The lazy vampire instantly remembered her.

She came out of the same car as the Mukamis.

But it seemed like they weren't on the best terms.

Did she get bitten yet?

If so, he didn't sense any bite marks on her.

She was what one would call a "beauty", or the "perfect lady". Long, puffy, auburn hair that stopped at the end of her waist and was curled. He also noticed that she had two shorter locks of hair resting on her shoulders. She also had dark green eyes and white, porcelain skin.

Not to mention she had a nice body shape...

After a minute or two, the girl put her hands on top of the keys and started to play a song.

She played as a pro, not making a single mistake. The hidden vampire actually turned off his music to listen to the song more closely, which never happened.

He also noticed that she began singing. Her voice came out at the right time and sounded simply lovely.

When we grow apart, it's destiny
It's just how it was supposed to be

But I know I'm not strong enough to accept that so easily

Each and every answer that comes my way, are sold at too high a price for me to pay

They rob me of the courage to leave it all and move on

The song that I once sang and gave to you

It's now just a sad love song, over played a time or two

Let the wind flow in and blow it away

Back to that time, that summer day when I fell in love with you

When we draw near each other, it's destiny too

The way it's suppose to unfold, through and through

If I could convince myself it was meant to be, maybe I wouldn't feel so alone

Each and every answer that comes my way

Have to many hypocrisies to say

They erase the path that I need to take to the other side

The song I once sang and gave to you

Is now just a sad love song, over played a time or two

Let the wind flow in and blow it away

Back to that time, that summer day when I fell in love with you

If the past and future decide to dis-appear

Do you think that then I'd finally be free

If I could pick one emotion to do away with at last

If I picked my love for you, would I be able to go back

If I could one day hear every song that you heard

Breathe every-thing you breathed, feel everything you felt

If I could be your eyes and see the world like you did

Then maybe I could love you

The way I always wanted to

The song was absolutely beautiful and the voice was beyond wonderful.

But what perked the blond vampire's interest most, was while she was singing, the window next to her reflected a different reflection.

Seen with the help of the half moon, the reflection did not resemble the same girl that was singing and playing the piano.

He leaned slightly and narrowed his eyes to get a better view, or if his eyes were just tricking him.

But he was wrong, the reflection was the same person, well at least for the appearance.

The girl on the window was slightly different than the one in front of him.

She had the same colored hair that was curled, but instead of it being puffy, it was straightened out and flowed on her shoulders freely.

The look on the eyes were different, not to mention the clothing too.

The girl in the reflection had a fierce, commanding gaze in her eyes. You would expect her to be someone incredibly powerful.

The clothing was altered too. The girl on the reflection had a midnight blue silk dress with a sparkling, green gem on the middle, with loose blue straps that hung loosely on her arms.

And on her head was a crown. It was a head band crown made out of silver that swirled around each other making a pattern and a upside down blue gem that looked like a teardrop.

Just as the girl finished the song, the other woman disappeared.

He now looked at the girl and saw that her eyes were sad and full of regret.

Before he could do anything, the girl hurried out of the room, leaving the vampire alone.

'How troublesome.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- Even though I tried to not say his name, it's pretty obvious. Okay, so that was there first encounter, even though Himeko doesn't know. Her having a different reflection is what leads him to her.

And the song Himeko sang was a vocaloid song called Calc. The english version was sung by Lizz, on YouTube.

The video is on the side~------>