Sorry {37}

Part 3 "Sorry"

Izeiah's Pov

I pouted as I tried to protest with only my eyes and silence to Ivan who was infront of me, minding his own business. He then stood up for the first time in hours and left the room.

My eyes shone brightly.

Chance!

For 5 hours... I've been sitting here for five hours. Ivan wouldn't let me stand, all I was allowed to do was to sit up or lie down.

I stood up quickly, not allowing myself tow aste any chances.

However, someone suddenly covered my eyes. Are they supposed to be kidnapping me?

I then remembered Ivan's word 5 hours ago.

"Izeiah has to behave when time comes."

If I haven't been told to behave, I would play with them too. But since I've witnessed Ivan's cruelty, I obediently let myself get abducted.

-----

"Nandito na tayo" sabi ng kidnapper ko. They took off the clothing on my eyes and I adjusted my eyes to the light.

"Ito ang pangatlong laro. Lahat ng natalo maitatali patihaya at goodluck nalang kung makita ka ng nakatalo sayo."

Patihaya daw.... I don't know what that means. That sounds like food. I love food when they're not vegetables.

"Hindi ko po alam ang sinasabi niyo." I politely said.

"Sumatsat ka pa. Tumahimik ka nalang" Kidnapper said while tying my body around the pole. Lumayo ito pagkatapos niyang maitali ang dalawang kamay ko.

I pouted.

I wiggled around then pulled my hand from my back.

"Stupid." I said and laughed. Pumunta ako sa itaas ng pole at tiningnan sila.

"Hahaha. I'm looking down on you, humans. Shame on you." I mocked them and even showed them my most pleasing smile.

"Hoy, babae. Bumaba ka nga!" Galit na sigaw ng nagtali saakin.

"I'm sorry, but it takes more than chains to keep me still." I said again and laughed heartily.

"Tsk. Hindi ka naman makakabalik sa field eh. Malayo layo ang pinuntahan natin." Sabi nito at nakangisi.

I heaved a sigh.

"I know where we are." I said.

"But what can you do with that information when you can't go anywhere?"

"Who said I don't have the power to go anywhere? You're clearly living under a cave." I said and even smiled at him.

Pagalit itong umalis kasama ang ibang mga lalake. It's true. They really look stupid.

(A/N: Izeiah isn't aware that not everyone knows that she's capable. Poor Izeiah. 😭😂)

Narrator's Pov

Sorry was the last part of the game. It was where you prove if you still have some mercy left. The winner has the option to save the one who lost against them. As a result, the loser would then get excluded from being added to the list of students who have high chance of being a participant to the Izeiah's Game.

Hindi pa nagsasalita ang Headmaster para sabihin kung ano ang nangyayari, umalis na si Ivan. Izeiah was not around this only meant one thing... they have hid her. It hasn't been a year. They can't just let the losers play the Izeiah's Game because that means killing half of the students. They need atleast more than that to finish the remaining 3 games after this.