Regionals

It's been a week or so since we confronted Sebastian. It was amazing to actually make him look like an idiot. That felt wonderful!
I walked down the hall. I sat down at the glee club lunch table. Everybody was just laughing and enjoying ourselves for a day.
Mercedes nudged me.
"Has the mystery person told you who they are, yet?" She whispered.
"No. We've been talking, but he still won't tell me who he or she is." I answered.
"Wow, this person must really not want to tell you who they are." She stated.
"Yeah, but I think it's better off. I wouldn't know what to talk about if we met." I commented.
"No. I think you should meet him or her." She disagreed.
"Really?" I stuttered.
"Yeah, you can't have a texting relationship, and based on the text messages, this person is really in to you." She added.
"Fine." I groan. I sighed.
We just found out that Karoskfy tried to commit suicide. According to Mr. Schuester, his dad barely made it on time before he was dead. He's in the hospital. It was a depressing week for everybody. Nobody has spoken a word. We all were thinking about everything that could have happened if his dad didn't get to him in time.
    As I walked home, I decided to set something up. I slid out my phone. I only lived once, and I want going to waste it.
To: Unknown Number
Can we meet up sometime?
   I waited for ten minutes. Then I got a buzz.
From: Unknown Number
When?
To: Unknown Number
Do you know what Regionals is?
From: Unknown Number
Yeah...
To: Unknown Number
We should meet after I get my scores. Since we have home field advantage, we should meet up in the front of the school.
From: Unknown Number
Okay. Sounds great.
     I smiled. I couldn't believe I did that. I guess I'll find out who this mysterious person is.
     It was the following day; Rachel, Kurt, Santana, Blaine, and I got a call from Sebastian to meet him here. He wants round two. It's a 99.9% possibility it's a trap. We went anyways.
    I know I haven't told you, but he actually did a photoshopped picture of Finn. I didn't tell you, because it wasn't a great idea to talk about it. Finn didn't want me to mention it. Shhhh. ;)
    "All this crap needs to stop." I began as we went up to his table.
     "I know. That's why I called you here. First of all, Blaine I'm sorry about your eye." He started off.
     "That means nothing to me." Blaine muttered.
      "I have no excuses, other than a lame prank got completely out of control.
Second, the Finn photos have all been destroyed.I want the Warblers to win fair and square. And we're gonna take donations for Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation.
Win, lose or draw, we're gonna dedicate our performance to Dave Karofsky. I thought you might want to join us." He explained.
     "Wait for the punch, I know it's coming." Kurt blurt out. We all looked at him.
     "No, not this time. For too long I have treated everything like a big joke." He shook his head in disagreement. "It's all fun and games until it's not." We all shook or heads in agreement that we can forgive him.