Chapter 1 ✔️

( This is my first book, I hope u like it! Heyyy everyone, I've had this book out for about 2 years now and I've had a couple of people tell me I have spelling errors. So I decided that I will revise this book and my second one. So if you see something I should fix please leave a comment to help me be better. :) So the finished book will be published soon 👍🏻 LOVE YOU ALL)

I woke up to the birds chirping outside my window. I sat up in my bed and glanced out my window. It's Sunday and today is the last day of summer vacation. Tomorrow I am starting my first day of my senior year. I'm not looking forward to going back to school.

"Carly breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes. Come down when your ready" my mom said.

"I'll be down in a few." I replied.

I got out of bed and went in to my bathroom down the hall. I looked in the mirror and I had knots all in my hair. I have curly/wavy hair so it's a mess in the mornings. I brush the knots and walked down to the kitchen. My dad, mom, and my little sister (Bella) is sitting at the table waiting for me before they began to eat.

"Finally your down here." said Bella. She is a 12 year old brat. She is always in my hair and ruins everything for me.

"Be nice" dad scolded Bella.

I look and see what we are having and it was my favorite blueberry muffins. I sat next to my mom and took two muffins and sat them on my plate.

"So Carly are you ready for your last year of high school?" Asked mom.

"No I don't want to have to go back. But I am happy it's my last year of high school." I replied back with a smile. I took a bite of my muffin.

"It will be fine honey. Bella are you ready for your your last year in middle school?" Mom asked Bella.

Bella replied with a smile, "yes mom I'm excited to start back so I can see my friends." Bella was always so sweet to my parents but it's a different story when she's alone with me.

"That's great honey" mom replied to Bella .

"I'm done. I'm going to go upstairs and get dressed." I headed to my room.

( This chapter has been edited. There is a check mark on the edited chapters) I hope u liked my first chapter I will try to update as soon as possible. thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment. follow me plz LOVE U GUYS)