Percy - Makeover

"No way in Hades."

You looked at your boyfriend's exasperated expression, "Come on, Percy! I've... I've gotta practice!"

Percy folded his arms and looked at you. You two were currently sitting in the privacy of your dorm while you bickered. "Practice makeup? (Y/N), you don't even wear any, for Zeus's sake."

"Well maybe I wanna start! Please, Percy! For me!" You gave Percy your best puppy dog eyes paired with an adorable pleading expression.

Percy crossed his arms even tighter and looked up, trying his best not to make eye contact with you until he finally failed and looked down. "F-Fine. But just this once!"

Your fist punched air, "Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Percy! You're the best boyfriend ever!" You stood a little higher and kissed Percy on the cheek, his face instantly turning a new shade of red.

"Y-Yeah yeah. Just hurry up with it."

>>> <<<

Twenty minutes later you were finished and Percy Jackson was as beautiful as ever. His hair was separated into different sections with sparkly barrettes while he sporting a full face of make up. You had made it your job to find the most hideous blue eye shadow you could find along with bright pink lipstick and a matching pair of gaudy earrings and necklace.

"I look like I just stepped out of a sixties Vogue magazine," Percy said in despair, raising his hand to his face as he looked in the hand mirror.

"Personally, I don't think you've ever looked better." You stood beside Percy, admiring your handy work. "Now, for one final touch."

Percy pulled away from the mirror and looked at you as if you were crazy. "Something else! What are you going to do now- Stick me in a dress?!

"Not exactly. Say cheese!" You pulled out a camera from your bunk and snapped a picture of Percy in all of his princess-y glory while he was still in a state of shock.

"Wait! (Y/N)! You can't just-"

"Oh yes I can!" You yelled, running out of the cabin, Percy on your heels.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), get back here!" Percy yelled, chasing you through swarms of campers all staring at the Percy Jackson equipped with his new hairdo.

You ran as fast as you could knowing fully you would experience the wrath of an angry Percy should you get caught. You ran through the pavilion and past a bewildered Coach Hedge all the way to the Hades cabin where you knew you'd be safe with Hazel visiting.

You opened the door and slammed it behind you, only for it to be opened again by a panting Percy Jackson. He turned to you but stopped in a state of puzzlement as you both looked at the scene before you.

Frank was sitting in a chair with the bit of hair he had pinned down with bobby pins and one nail in a dish of water, the other in Hazel's lap being painted. Both of them shot their heads towards the commotion, staring like deer caught in headlights.

"N-Nico?" Percy spirted out, his hands on your shoulders, pulling you in front of him like a shield while you both looked over to the young demigod.

He was sitting in another chair, his feet soaking in a tub while flipping through a magazine with freshly applied nail polish. His hair was meanwhile covered in brightly covered ponytails and a green facial mask plastered across his features

Nico calmly looked up at the pair before gesturing over to Hazel, "She had to practice."

Hello again. Another short (hopefully somewhat funny) chapter to your liking.

M.