The Last Piece of Forever

~Vote if you want me to continue this story!~

Chapter One

One minute the secondhand was ticking away quietly, and the next... Well you see there was no next... Anything and everything stopped. I pealed my eyes warily from the classic black and white clock. No one moved. No twitching or fidgeting... Only screaming silence and a room full of frozen kids. The boy who was across from me sat with his mouth hanging open limply. "What the hell is happening?" I whispered. Carefully I shifted out of my seat. The rustling of my fabric against the cold metal chair was the loudest sound I'd ever heard. Afraid to take a step (do to the deafening loudness that would come) I simply stood and peered around my classroom... "Come on guys! Enough's enough! The joke's over! You got me!" My voice bounced off the too-white walls. "Guys?" I gently pushed the girl next to me. She toppled out of her seat and was now lying on the linoleum tile floor wide-eyed and expressionless. She didn't get back up... I wandered the room waving my hand in front of people's faces. I got no reaction from any of them. I looked up to the clock. 2:32, the same time it had been at 10 minutes ago.... Well it would have been ten minutes had time not stopped... Suddenly I stood in an empty classroom. In the blink of an eye everyone had disappeared entirely. The lights dimmed casting deep shadows across the room, and a resonating voice sounded from everywhere and nowhere all at once. "Hello Ben." My eyes widened and my hands fisted instinctively. "Who the hell are you!? How do you know my name?!"

"You're here for a reason Ben Carols," The voice sounded like one of those prerecorded telemarketer women. "You're one of six participants."

"Particip-"

"You see Ben, You are on the seams of the fabric of time!" its monotone voice raised slightly in pitch toward the end of its statement.

"I'm wh-"

"The game is on Ben Carols! The race begins!"

"Race?! Race to where?! For What?!" I screamed in frustration.

"A race for your life, and the lives of everyone you've met and haven't met! The race for the last piece of forever! Good Luck. You're time ends here." My vision went black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

SOOOO! How do yall like my new story?! :Di know I need to update.... But I just couldn't get this idea out of my head D: 

And iknowits like really amazingly short.... but it will get longer chappys I promise!