7

I shouldn't have too much hope...

The next day school had ended and Taehyung noticed that you weren't acting normally.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"What?" You asked snapping back to reality as he chuckled at your behavior.

"You seem a bit absent today. What's wrong?"

"I can't find anything good to wear." You admitted.

"I'll help you." He suggested.

You let out a chuckle. "You're a guy what do you know about dresses?"

"Enough to find the perfect dress for the perfect girl." He said cheesy before putting his arm over your shoulder and you both headed to a dress shop.

You mouthed a 'woahh' as you entered. Seeing the most beautiful dresses you've ever seen.

"Well," Taehyung started smiling at you. "Try some on!"

"I.." You said shyly. "I don't know I-"

"Come with me." He cut you off as he grabbed your wrist.

You were pushed into a fitting room as Taehyung called the employee to pick out some dresses for you.

You tried every one of them while Taehyung waited outside, giving his opinion on the dress now and then.

You stepped out of the fitting room, this time wearing a beautiful lace dress.

"What do you think?" You asked as Taehyung didn't reply.

"Taehyung?" You called, snapping him back to present.

"Y-you look...." He stuttered.

"Look what?" You laughed.

"Absolutely stunning." He said standing up and walking towards you.

You found your heart beating faster and faster by every step he got closer to you.

He held your hands and looked deeply into your eyes.

He started to lean in as you close your eyes, but he quickly pulled back as he got interrupted.

"Is the dress good enough?" The employee asked as she approached the two of you.

"It's more than good." Taehyung said looking at you. "It's perfect."

You guys bought the dress and exited the store.

"I don't know how to thank you Taehyung, I absolutely love the dress."

"I love you more." Taehyung thought. He wanted to say it to you so badly but he quickly realised that it's just a fake relationship from the start.

"Should I take you home?" He asked you as you smiled.

"No, it's fine." You said. "You done more than enough for me."

"I'd do way more for you." He thought and again he couldn't get to say it to you. He cleared his throat to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling.

"Thanks Taehyung." You said and pecked his cheek.

"Maybe she does like me, even if it's just a little bit."