Author's Note: I need your opinion

Hi! Hindi to update 😭 sorry na 😭 sa lunes ko pa mapa-publish yung update kasi ang complicated na ng next chapters kaya pinagbubutihan ko, wish me luck please at sana maintindiha niyo. Anyway, plano kung gumawa ng new story after "Beautifup Stranger" ends, kahit hindi na KissWard ang magdadala sana suportahan nyo parin stories ko 😞 so, eto nga, kailangan ko ng opinion niyo, marami akong nakatambak sa drafts ko, at nalilito na ako kung alin uunahin ko, kaya tulungan nyo kong pumili, comment nyo sana. Pleasssseeee?

•Supreme Empire High - about a smart girl who got to work after she graduated in an elite association called "supreme empire high" where she should teach the subject English, the difficult part is her students are all boys with almost the same age. Mapipigilan kaya niya ang sarili na mahulog isa sa mga estudyante nya? Lalo na't one of the rules of being an elite teacher is not to fall in love with your student?
•Beyond Possible- She's been following him around the moment he saved her from one of her darkest hours, she believed that she was destined to be with him. Pero hanggang kailan niya kayang sundan ang taong walang pakialam sa kanya? Ang taong ni pangalan niya ay hindi maalala? Hanggang kailan niya eto mamahalin tho everything seems to be Beyond Possible?
•Crazy Little Thing called "Tanga"- Rivas cousins' is a big Thing in entertainment industry, and know they're looking for a new manager. Of all the people who wants to get the job ay siya ang napili, not because she wants the job but because she wants revenge. Pinagpustahan sya noon ng isa sa Rivas Cousins' and her life became miserable after that, but what if she fall in love the second time around but with a different Rivas guy? Pano na ang Revenge niya?
•Operation: Ain't falling in love: Being a pain in the ass of her parents is what she love to do,  she don't listen at ginagagawa lang lahat ng gusto niya, until she was punished. She was asked to look after a comatose  dead drop gorgeous guy, but then something feels different, until he wakes up, he's like a human without a heart. Isang araw malalaman niya na lang, that guy has no Heart, LITERALLY!
•   Watashi ni shiraseru,senpai!
(Notice me,Senpai!) - is about a japanese girl falling in love with a famous senior in her school. He's almost perfect. Gentleman, handsome with a great manner, pero pano kung may tinatagong ugali pala ito? Abangan~

Sa tingin nyo? I need your opinion badly, comment down pleaseu~

Add me on my fake account In facebook for updates, salamat~

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012286184689