An Update

First of all - DON'T KILL ME

Now that we've got that small matter out of the way, I can provide a few updates on how things stand, TRC-wise.

Thank you all for reading The Raven Conspiracy. The votes, the reads, and especially the comments have been amazing. I don't think I would have gotten this far without all the support. Love you guys <3

You're probably wondering why there's no sequel up yet, although I promised there would be one at the start of January. I must apologize for the delay. When I made that promise, I did not know that I would be out of the country for two weeks of my holiday and thought that I would have plenty of time to write, fix up inconsistencies, invent a good title, get a cover and upload. Unfortunately, those two weeks away took a huge chunk of writing-related time out of my schedule, and it's really the main reason I did not upload. 

I also suffered an intense bout of writers' block and plot bunny syndrome shortly before I went away, which also contributed to the delay.

However, I am getting back on track. I fully intend on uploading the full, first two chapters by the end of next week. So, hopefully, by 25/01/2014, there will be two chapters of The Raven Conspiracy's sequel, The Art of Truth (since I could not think of a different title), uploaded onto Wattpad.

If you would like to provide a cover for the sequel, DM me and I'll provide a link to my Pinterest board for The Raven Conspiracy so you can see how I imagine some of the charries and scenes :D

I am also beginning university in February (I passed!!!), so I don't know what my schedule will be like and how much time I will be able to spend on Wattpad and writing. I am already aware that my classes will be challenging, so studying will take priority over writing and Wattpad (unfortunate, but I have a life off-screen). As soon as I know more about when my holidays will be, when I'll have free time and when I can write, I will let you know how often my updates will be.

Again, thanks for all the support I've gotten. You guys are the best <3

~Hikari