<<highschool meetup>>

Hi guys.it's author-chan here just wanted to say hello to my story (my tiny box tim).this is my first story so please don't kill me if it's bad

Basic things you need to know:
____________________________

(Y/n)...your name
(L/n)...last name
(H/c)...hair color
(H/l)...hair length
(E/c)...eye color
(BF/n)...best friend name
(Hs/n)...high school name
(F/c)...favorite color
(Yt/n)...youtube channel name

That's basically it for now...anyway on with the story

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

《Y/n》 pov

Today is the day. I finally get to tell people who are actually INTRESTED about what I do.

About a week ago I was asked by (Hs/n) if I could talk about what I work for some highschool students for career day.

I am a big youtuber with 12 MILLION subscribers which I'm amazingly thankful for and love.

Anyway,the school also told me that there was gonna be another youtuber by the name of Mark.but they didn't tell me anything else,so I was curious to find out who Mark is.

I woke up at 6:30am by my alarm on the phone that I proudly call "WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS" which I laugh uncontrollably by everytime.

I fell on the ground,rolling my way to the bathroom I decided to stand up,so I did.

I got up. Went to do what people like to call "calling of nature" and got out. grabbed a towel and headed to the shower.

I adjusted my water to the way I liked it as felt the tiny droplets hit my back as I took of my pjs and stepped in.

**after shower**

I finished showering and dried myself with the towel and wrapped it around me "I'm officially a burrito" I said as I stepped out of the warm breeze of the bathroom and went to my room. Which sent shivers down my spine.

I decided to wear (f/c) t-shirt and some badass black ripped jeans with my white converse. I blow-dryed my hair and put some eyeshadow and mascara on. I walked to my front yard to see if I needed a jacket.

"Naaaaaah" I got back inside. I looked at the time it was 7:30 "OH shit. I'm gonna be late!!!"

I got inside grabbed my phone and keys and stormed out the door to my garage. Opened the car and drove to the school.

"This is gonna be a eventful day" I say driving down the road. I checked on the radio and found my favorite song!!

I started singing with the song and moving my shoulders to the right and left.

When I finally arrived. I got out of the car and closed the door. Locking the car quickly after. "Not today bitches! No one's gonna steal my car!" I said and looked at the school. "Today's gonna be a long day" I mumbled going in the school

______________________________

So...that was chapter 1. I really hope you enjoyed it tell me...or should I change something.anyway that's all I have for you guys in this chapter. Thank you guys so much for reading and as always I will see YOU in the next chapter. BUH-BYE COOKIES!!

-Rena the Reptilian