Life After High School: Traits that Help & Traits that Hurt

Traits that Help & Traits that Hurt

Olive Peart

DLite Press

2020 Maple Hill Street # 824

Yorktown Heights NY 10598-9998

http://www.dlitepress.com

The author does not guarantee and assumes no responsibility on the accuracy of any websites, links or other contacts contained in this book.

Life After High School: Traits that Help & Traits that Hurt

All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2012 Olive Peart

DLite Press/ published by arrangement with the author

PRINTING HISTORY

DLite Press/ 2012

Cover design and digital illustration

By DLite Press

All right reserved.

No part of this book may be used or reproduced by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including scanning, photocopying, recording, taping or by any information storage retrieval system without the written permission of the publisher except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. Please do not encourage piracy or plagiarization of copyrighted material in violation of the author’s rights. Purchase only authorized editions.

eBook ISBN: 978-1-937143-15-2

Acknowledgments

I have to thank my children and their friends for providing the inspiration for much of this book. Speaking to my children and their friends during their teenage years, and offering solicited and unsolicited advice, often gave me invaluable feedback and a window into the teenage mind.

Books by Olive Peart

Fiction

In The Intruders six teens from the Bronx time-traveled into the future and an adventure of a lifetime until forced to take sides in a tribal battle. This was no longer fun. This was war!

Linked is a teen novel about two boys who were begging for help and unable to cope in a world filled with overwhelming family problems. One was black and the other was white and now they had switched!

Non-Fiction

The Dangers of Medical Radiation: Protect yourselves from medical radiation and minimize your exposure. Learn about the dangers from misuse and overuse of x-ray procedures such as CT scans, fluoroscopy including heart angiograms, dental imaging, nuclear imaging and radiation therapy.

Spanish for Radiology Professionals is an English to Spanish translations of often-used, technical terms and radiological instructions.

Professional textbooks

Mammography and Breast Imaging: Prep

Lange Q & A Mammography Examination

Mammography and Breast Imaging-Just the Facts.

LIFE AFTER HIGH SCHOOL

Traits that Help and Traits that Hurt

This book is design to help you, the teenager, understand yourself. If you can figure out what personality type you are, then just perhaps you can move on to figuring out how to manage your life. As a teenager you may be eager to grow up. You want to get out of school, get away from parental control, make your own decisions and live your own life.