First Anniversary of the Sexy and the Beast: Special One-Shot

• Dedicated to MY DEAR ALL FANS

My dear all, today I celebrate with all of you a year of "Fire and Ice" and I thought that writing a one-shot about Travis and Alexi would be the best way to thank you for being such amazing and incredible fans and readers. THANK YOU!

As I explained, it is a SPECIAL ONE-SHOT where they celebrate their first anniversary in London and what to say about that? It's their usual intense and deep love :-)

DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU! I really hope you will enjoy it and like it, so please let me know with your messages and comments that I LOVE to read and reply!

On the right an amazing banner Maria231000 made for me: thank you, I love it! Think of him there with ink-black eyes and you have Travis.

Two songs are actually to be listened to with this chapter: "Primal Scream" by Motley Crue and then "Home Sweet Home" still by Motley Crue.

Copyright © TheWitchAndTheCat, Jan 2014

WARNING: Mature boyxboy contents.

And now, enjoy!

"FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF THE SEXY AND THE BEAST" (Special one-shot for "Fire and Ice" 1 year anniversary)

TRAVIS POV   -LONDON, UK-

I couldn’t believe almost a year already passed between us and that we would celebrate our first anniversary in just a couple of days. And mostly that in a few minutes I was going to jump at my boyfriend’s neck and kiss him senseless for hours right at the arrival area of London Heathrow airport. Hell, I missed his kisses so much that I think I was going through some abstinence crises. But we were going to celebrate our anniversary together and I couldn’t ask for more, because I hadn’t seen my Alexi since this summer, since August, and I missed him like the air, no, what am I saying? I missed my love way more than air, as he was my very oxygen.

It wasn’t easy to be this far from each other and hell, it was damn hard and difficult, because I missed the physical contact, his assertive but tender touch, our intimate moments, our evening spent together on a sofa watching a movie or simply talking about anything, our senseless and wild love-making, his voice murmuring me how much he loved me and wanted me, lusted for me. Well, we sure had our special sessions on the phone and oh my fuck, how hot was that? But I must admit sometimes it felt like banging my head against a wall and take the first plane for New York; however I knew this was my chance and dream and that we had each other no matter what. We supported each other in everything and giving up would be only moronic and mental.

If you want to know, I never had doubts about my incredible boyfriend and never feared to lose him; my sex-beast confessed me he felt the same as we knew we loved each other like crazy and nothing and nobody would make us apart. He was my everything and the love of my life, and I would never get tired of repeating it. I loved Alexi with all myself and couldn’t wait to spend my life with him. I mean, every breathing second with him.

My sex beast had been rather sneaky on the whole anniversary deal, because at first he said he couldn’t make it because of middle term exams and then, only two nights ago, he surprised me with a phone call in the middle of the night. Alexi said he wanted to surprise me and hell, he sure managed in doing so, and the result was me being in some hyper and overly excited state that had the guys in my school asking me whether I was on some drug. Even a couple of dance teachers inquired what had gotten into me, so have your idea. Right, I was on my personal arousing and wild drug: my beloved and love of my life and fantastic, sexy, wild and loving and perfect Alexi.