10. "I can be the tattoo bleeding on your chest"

Magsimula sa umpisa

Anthony took her hand and led her into the small house. It was so similar to her place that Tallulah felt homesick, she blinked back the tears that formed in her eyes and shoved down the need to book a flight and go back home. "Thank you, this is amazing."

AJ kissed her lips. "My pleasure."

"So what are we going to do here?" she asked.

"I got it all planned out. I got some weed, those cliche sappy movies that you like and some NBA 2K17. We're set for the amount of time we're going to be here. What do you wanna do first?"

She pushed herself onto him, pressing herself onto his chest and AJ had to lean down so that he could look into her eyes because of their height difference. Tallulah smiled mischievously.

"Wagwan sexy?" he asked.

"I just want to kiss the life out of you."

Her touch seemed to make him close his eyes. He cupped the back of her head with his big hand and pressed her down against his neck, cuddling her to him. "You're trouble."

Her lips brushed the shell of his ear as she slid her hands around his shoulders and ran her fingers down his muscled back. His eyes captured hers and he smiled tenderly. Gently, he seized her ankles and guided her legs around his hips. His eyes glinted in pure male need when his erection hit the spot between her legs. "I want you." He swept his head down, his teeth nibbling on her lower lip.

"Then have me."

AJ slid his hand around her hips and pinned her down on his arousal. "I will."

A world of sensation rushed through her bloodstream. With her still wrapped around his waist, AJ walked on until Tallulah could feel water running down her body.

They were in the bohemian style bathroom, water trickling down from the sky. The walls were made of stone and had plants all around as if it was in the jungle. Its beauty was indescribable.

He crushed his mouth with hers and sucked on her tongue as he set her down

AJ tugged at the zipper on her dress.

The water was cold but the way Tallulah's body was burning up, it might as well have been scorching hot. He moved back and let her dress fall down to her legs. She panted in anticipation, for the first time feeling somehow exposed. AJ took a moment to just look at her, his piercing stare stroking her body. Tallulah's heart pounded wildly as his eyelids drooped and he captured her lips roughly against his.

He pulled back and dragged his shirt over his head, reaching for her waist again as if not touching her would kill him. A shudder swept through her as he dragged his thumb from her breast to her belly button and to her most sacred place.

He cupped the swell of her breast in another hand and thumbed it while he kissed her mouth. Tallulah whimpered painfully by the time the tip of his damp tongue slid quickly across her hardened nipple.