Chapter 8: Help Me

*Sebastian's pov*

I walked into the bathroom to see if Ms. Annabelle was alright, seeing as I had to carry her home because she was like a weak animal. But then again aren't all humans weak animals trying to help themselves?

As I walk in I smell the familiar metallic scent of blood. Annabelle was laying in the bathtub with her wrists slit wide open and the wounds still oozing fresh blood.

I yank her out of the tub and immediately wrap her wrists. I got a towel for her body and more for her wounds. Seems as if little Miss Moody has been up to no good.

I get a first aid kit and carefully start to stitch close the skin. I place bandages right after I am done. I grab her limp body and I can hear her heart from here.

It has a weak bump bump sound but she is still holding on. I cradle her body in my arms and bring her over to her wardrobe. I pull out a clean night dress and put her in it.

I find it rather pathetic that she thought she could escape that way. I look down at her in distaste and I carry her to the masters study.

I set her down on the lounge, where only hours earlier she had woken up. I sigh and rub a small spot between my eyebrows to help me think.

"Master, it would seem she tried to kill herself while she was in the bath."

Ciel just looked at me with pity.

"Sebastian, I shall put you in charge of her. You must follow her around and make sure this... mistake doesn't happen again, alright."

"Yes, my Lord."

I pick her up once more and bring her back to her quarters, where I will watch her all night. I soon arrived and I put her in the bed and pulled the blanket up to her chin.

I took a step back and started the night of watching.

*Annabelle's pov*

When I woke up I had 3 big surprises:

1. I am still alive

2. I'm in Sebastians room

3. Sebastian is staring at me

I sit up and try to get out of the bed, but I had gotten so light headed that I collapsed back against the pillows. I looked up at Sebastian and found that he was looking at me in disgust and pity.

"Almost as disgusting as a dog." he said to me.

Those words hit my heart like a hammer. I know how much he despises dogs. I felt tears prickle in my eyes because I am now despised by my role model.

I cover my face to hide my shame and discouragement. I let a few tears escape before I composed myself. I took a deep breath and lifted my head out of my hands.

"Woof."

He got a look of surprise on his face that smoothed into a mocking grin.

"Good dog... Time for devine punishment... and for some reward."

I knew exactly what he ment, because he did the same with Pluto. I closed my eye waiting for punishment. I felt a slap sting my face and tears escape my closed eyes.

Then he gave me my reward. He wrapped his arms around my slight figure and he gave me a hug. It gave me a small tingle in the tips of my toes.

A blush fought it's way on my face, and when he pulled away he laughed at my expression and slapped me even harder than last time. Then he grabbed my hand and brought it to his face.

I felt sudden anger. I am not a dog to be won over with small rewards. I pulled my hand away and slapped his face.Hard. His face showed the shock that was on the inside.

"Seems as if you are in need of some punishment, with no rewards." I said with ice in my voice.

He squinted his eyes at me and furrowed he s brows and his eyes glowed a brilliant purple. I felt no fear as I slapped him again. He grabbed my wrist and squeezed.

I felt the bones bend, close to snapping. I got angry and lowered my mouth to his hand and bit down. He altered the position of his hand then let got some of the pressure.

I decided that I should run. I knew just where to go... To the Undertaker. I slipped my wrist out of his grasp, which should have been impossible for a girl.

I slapped his face hard enough for his head to snap to the side. I ran out of the room as fast as I could manage. I ran outside and  into the woods and ran blindly, not looking where I was going.

I pause to take a breath and I continued to run farther away from the estate. I pick up my feet higher and plant them down harder so I could reach maximum speed.

After a while I started to feel my muscles start to feel the slightest twinge in them. I paused and rested while I felt them twitch. When the twitching was done I continued my long run to the Undertakers.

I felt a deep sense of happiness in my lungs as I got father away from Ciel and Sebastian.

I paused and looked back to see how far I had gotten. To my surprise, there was trees ripped out of the ground  and torn up earth. I look around to see what could have caused this.

Then I realized that is the direction I came from and my foot prints were among the wreckage. I looked down at my hands and wonder if I could have caused that.

I walk over to a tree to test and see if my suspicions were true. I made both of my hands into fists and brought them down on the trunk of a tree. The tree snapped like a twig.

I gasped and started to stumble backwards, fearing that I was a monster now. I backed up against a tree and slammed a fist against it. To my surprise it didn't break, and at that the only thing hurt was my fist.

I went around and punched more trees. None of them broke, but I think I broke a hand.

What in the hell just happened?

A/N

Hey, I've decided to try and update more ^-^ and I will hope to hear a few more comments cause I love them. As I always say, read, comment, and vote, because I am nothing without you :3 plus you should read RAWR0880's book "The Tested" because it is really good.

love ya. bye